Sponsored

UAW Agreement

Sick03L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang Premium Automagic
Does anyone know what the exterior dimensions of the 6.2 liter are and how it compares in size to the Coyote engine ?
Its HUGE.. YES.... that's an actual measurement. Lol. Its not a width issue as much as a higth issue. We will never see a FACTORY 6.2 in a S550.
Sponsored

legendary mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 mustang gt
A continuation of the 6.2 liter engine. Good news ! With Ford moving to aluminum to save weight on trucks , I can envision an aluminum 6.2 to 6.5 liter engine being produced. I can also envision a Mach 1 or a street version Cobrajet Mustang with a 6.5 liter aluminum engine. A super charger could be added to the 6.5 liter engine for the next Shelby GT500 Mustang . The GT500 would most likely have a unique hood tall enough to clear the super charger.
that would be nice too with 800hp,and a 900hp KR:cheers:
:ford:

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
I realize the 6.2 liter is a large engine , but it could most likely fit in the new Mustang if a removable fiberglass hood like the 6 pack Dodge Charger had back in the day. I think Ford is more serious about performance now than in the past 10 years and will not leave any option ignored. With the 6.2 scheduled to be enlarged to 6.2 plus liters , anything could be possible.
Sponsored