U0415 Abs light?? Helppp

Einstein_nikola

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sir Galahad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Hey guys my steering wheel gets hard and advance trac and traction and parking aid lights pop up , replaced the rear driver side speed abs sensor and still nothing, after jacking rear up and putting it in drive I noticed only the driver side wheel was spining and passenger side was not even tho I was giving it gas in first gear, it only spinned im reverse, I did not replace that sensor, is this a wheel hub bearing issues or half shift issue??
Sponsored

OP
OP
Einstein_nikola

Einstein_nikola

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sir Galahad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
If anyone got any ideas what this is please let me knoww

OP
OP
Einstein_nikola

Einstein_nikola

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sir Galahad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Anyone got any thoughts?

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I'm not sure on the code issue but here is the answer to the limited slip issue. Not to bust your ass, but I would think if you have a 1002whp car, you would understand the limited slip differential and how it works.

OP
OP
Einstein_nikola

Einstein_nikola

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sir Galahad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I'm not sure on the code issue but here is the answer to the limited slip issue. Not to bust your ass, but I would think if you have a 1002whp car, you would understand the limited slip differential and how it works.

You a savage lol and We'll one wheel spins normal even when giving it gas and when looks like it's stuck it spins very slowly and shakes

Sponsored

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
You a savage lol and We'll one wheel spins normal even when giving it gas and when looks like it's stuck it spins very slowly and shakes
What, if any upgrades to the drive line do you have to handle that power? What happened immediately preceding the codes popping up and the steering getting hard?

OP
OP
Einstein_nikola

Einstein_nikola

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sir Galahad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
What, if any upgrades to the drive line do you have to handle that power? What happened immediately preceding the codes popping up and the steering getting hard?
Literally nothing I was driving did a pull and got all them errors , changed already the left rear abs speed sensor and still the same ima change the right rear one where wheel not spining correctly cause in the reverse it spins freely but in gear it doesn't

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I would try replacing the sensor you haven't done yet, if that doesn't work, check the connections to the module itself. If nothing is really apparent this might need to go to a shop for further diagnosis.
  • Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Control Module
  • Anti-Lock Brake System Control Module harness is open or shorted
  • Anti-Lock Brake System Control Module circuit poor electrical connection

OP
OP
Einstein_nikola

Einstein_nikola

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sir Galahad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Just hooked it up on a snap on scanner and it reads the rear left is reading 158mph even tho I'm not lol just replaced it with that new one so I assume it's the sensor inside the hub that's magnitized?

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Since you replaced it, it reads that?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Einstein_nikola

Einstein_nikola

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sir Galahad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Since you replaced it, it reads that?
Yeah its odd I put the original back, but the wheel hub making a clicking noise and the snap on scan said it's the left rear wheel so ima buy a hub just dont know if I should get the Autozone one or Ford one?? Ford is for 350 and autozone for 210 for 3 year warranty

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Autozone is more than likely Dorman, which is usually Chinese junk. Ford MIGHT be Chinese junk, might not.

Racin4ds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Sensor is bad if it reads crazy MPH, thats all there is to it. Replace both sensors and both hubs, these are common failures on these cars. The one wheel spinning is because you either don't have a posi rear diff or your torsen unit is toast. If its an open rear then there is no way you'd ever hook your "supposed" 1002hp" ;(

OP
OP
Einstein_nikola

Einstein_nikola

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sir Galahad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Sensor is bad if it reads crazy MPH, thats all there is to it. Replace both sensors and both hubs, these are common failures on these cars. The one wheel spinning is because you either don't have a posi rear diff or your torsen unit is toast. If its an open rear then there is no way you'd ever hook your "supposed" 1002hp" ;(
Nope it's the stock Performance pack 3.73 Differential so I guess it's normal then

Racin4ds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Nope it's the stock Performance pack 3.73 Differential so I guess it's normal then
Stock PP2 3.73 rear has a limited slip Torsen diff, not an open diff so both wheels should spin. If not the diff has failed.
Sponsored