Tuning Device

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
So I will be ordering LT header, full active exhaust and a new air intake. I went to palm beach dyno and notice that the new tuning devices dont have a screen so has is the data logging possible? Is a laptop require everytime you want to switch tune?
Sponsored

Logan@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 3.0L Whipple
The uCal tuning device comes with a screen that can be used as a multi-purpose gauge, similar to the nGauge.

Check it out HERE.

Regarding a tune, it can be seen HERE (with the drop-down addition of uCal for your tuning device).

The uCal will require you to plug it into your laptop/computer to upload new tunes/upload datalogs, similar to the nGauge. It is a standalone device outside of these conditions, though. Let us know if we can assist with your full line-up of parts including the headers, exhaust, intake + uCal/tune.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
The uCal tuning device comes with a screen that can be used as a multi-purpose gauge, similar to the nGauge.

Check it out HERE.

Regarding a tune, it can be seen HERE (with the drop-down addition of uCal for your tuning device).

The uCal will require you to plug it into your laptop/computer to upload new tunes/upload datalogs, similar to the nGauge. It is a standalone device outside of these conditions, though. Let us know if we can assist with your full line-up of parts including the headers, exhaust, intake + uCal/tune.
ucalmockup.jpg

OP
OP
Soulja4187

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line

Check it out HERE.

Thank you for the feedback, what I don't see there is a tune for flex fuel. I can pick a main tune fuel and a secondary tune fuel

Logan@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 3.0L Whipple
Thank you for the feedback, what I don't see there is a tune for flex fuel. I can pick a main tune fuel and a secondary tune fuel
If you pick 93 main, e85 secondary then PBD can provide a flex tune :)

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can you get a Lund tune with a uCal?
No as the uCal is exclusive to PBD. You'd have to use a RTD if you wanted a Lund Racing tune. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you, do you know if this device will work with Lung?
Lund tunes are available on HP Tuners RTD device. Palm Beach Dyno tunes are available on the uCal, RTD or SCT devices. Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
Thank you, do you know if this device will work with Lung?
I would assume Lund would have to support U Cal tuning tools. Lund I believe supports HP and SCT.

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would assume Lund would have to support U Cal tuning tools. Lund I believe supports HP and SCT.
Lund Racing is currently tuning on the RDT device only. Hope that helps.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
how do you data log with the RDT devices?
That device has no screen. It’s basically just a flash tool. So data logging I assume most likely requires an upload to a computer. Honestly that to me is a terrible move by Lund. They need to figure something out quick.
Sponsored