TUNE+ Tuning Options and FAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Correct, I no longer work with the company I used to be with and focus on my own company. I refer people to MAPerformance all the time but because I don't do ANY tuning for them anymore I don't see a reason to mention it.
I know... at the start you were going to keep selling your tune on their site and you even mentioned them in a couple of posts. Now, no mention of them. I'm a regular and notice those things.

I don't sell the Cobb device and I try to limit the amount of parts I sell so it doesn't cloud my focus on the real aspect of my business which is tuning.
I was noting that if you sold the device, you might include it with the $75 tune... I believe that is what you had with MAP...

My single tune file ($75) I can get more aggressive than they do because I require that the customer send me a datalog to make sure boost/fuel/timing/throttle are all working as they should.

I never said to get a "REAL" tune is to buy my lifetime tune, there is the $150.00 option as well that I listed above and any tune is a "REAL" tune. I always stated that if you want the most out of your car it is best to go with an E-tune as a single tune always leaves room on the table as every car is different.
I understand... just commenting that is how I read it when you first launched.. in was in the first post I believe. I read (TO ME) like the $75 was not worth having and the $250 option was for winners. My observation and opinion... no facts.

I don't understand what you mean by SCT being a threat than a real product. I will start tuning with SCT on other platforms first then bringing it over to the Ecoboost Mustang platform at a later date.
Sorry... bad joke.... just thinking some of the SCT tuners are sitting back waiting for your SCT shoe to drop.... sounds threatening to them. lol

You mentioned last month or maybe Oct (not sure when exactly)..... been a while, I'm waiting. Cool stuff.
Sponsored

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
I already have the SCT, u wish I had the $400 to throw away and then another $500 to upgrade to Cobb..... I don't have it like that.

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
Just a quick question, if I bought a single tune like a week ago,does the one revision expire? Because it's been raining like everyday here in Georgia preventing me from creating a datalog, but when it gets sunny hopefully in the next couple of days will you still look over the data?
No expiration, you send it on over when you can!

Dude, SCT finally... Granted, I would upgrade to the cobb unit, but the jump isn't as cheap.
Agreed, we will see how the SCT stuff goes.

I know... at the start you were going to keep selling your tune on their site and you even mentioned them in a couple of posts. Now, no mention of them. I'm a regular and notice those things.

I was noting that if you sold the device, you might include it with the $75 tune... I believe that is what you had with MAP...

I understand... just commenting that is how I read it when you first launched.. in was in the first post I believe. I read (TO ME) like the $75 was not worth having and the $250 option was for winners. My observation and opinion... no facts.

Sorry... bad joke.... just thinking some of the SCT tuners are sitting back waiting for your SCT shoe to drop.... sounds threatening to them. lol

You mentioned last month or maybe Oct (not sure when exactly)..... been a while, I'm waiting. Cool stuff.
I already have the SCT, u wish I had the $400 to throw away and then another $500 to upgrade to Cobb..... I don't have it like that.
- Yup, I stopped because I no longer do the tuning for them.

- I would if I sold it, for sure.

- Sprinkles are for winner. :-D

- Maybe, but I'm not looking to step on any toes just looking to support the customer base

Busser - I won't be traveling to Lousiana unless Mbrenin wants me to come down for whatever reason.

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
No problem, if you do for whatever reason, if you do t mind PM me and I would be interested in doing the face to face tune. Thanks for the response

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Will do!

Sponsored

Hageln

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Adam, just want to say, I very much appreciate your community involvement and deep knowledge base you share on here. When I get around to tuning my car, I will definitely go with your services if you're still in the game!

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
How long you waiting? He batter be! lol

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
*better be

Hageln

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Lol! Maybe he'll get sick of us!

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Sick of us yes, sick of $$$$$$$$$ hell no!!!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
The government takes all my money lol.

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Bumping up, been getting the same questions again. Hope this clears it up for everyone.

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)