FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I want it. Makes me want to drop ford tune for pro tune.

Would I get good results?

Cpe fmic, Cpe charge pipes w cold side hks bov on pipe, Cpe cai, y roush res delete, awe axle back.

I have stock downpipe. Would mine feel better pro tuned than ford calibration and stock cat pipe?

Pd pro tune vs ford tune on my car... I want those popples

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I like it but is it safe for the engine to do that?

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Some jacka$$ with a Mercedes near me has this type of tune.
Dumbest thing I have ever heard and the tool rev drops at every chance.
One can only hope for a catastrophic backfire that blows his intake through the hood.

Sponsored

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Not on my car. That can't be good for the exhaust.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
What happens to cat in the downpipe? Does it get destroyed

Miadhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang EcoBoost
Well, I'm catless and already tuned by Ryan, so I went ahead and purchased the burble tune add on. I will report back on how she sounds once the snow here is cleared up.

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Not on my car. That can't be good for the exhaust.

It's just pipe really. What it isn't good for though is piston rings. There is NOTHING racy, yes RACE LIKE, not rice like but RACE LIKE about "burble tunes." If you listen to real race cars, they are not popping and slapping all over the place except for on very quick bang on shifts or coming off the throttle. Why? Because they're coming off the throttle and that's it. The pops come from the abrupt shutting of the throttle body and the air fuel mixture combusting very late in the cycle as the exhaust valve is opening up.

I try to not get overly worked up about stupid crap but burble tunes are SO fvcking stupid and poser and fa*gy and just pointless. No quicker way to brand yourself as a Mustang ricer than a burble tune and some stupid ass non functional aero and body kit BS.

Sponsored

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
It's just pipe really. What it isn't good for though is piston rings. There is NOTHING racy, yes RACE LIKE, not rice like but RACE LIKE about "burble tunes." If you listen to real race cars, they are not popping and slapping all over the place except for on very quick bang on shifts or coming off the throttle. Why? Because they're coming off the throttle and that's it. The pops come from the abrupt shutting of the throttle body and the air fuel mixture combusting very late in the cycle as the exhaust valve is opening up.

I try to not get overly worked up about stupid crap but burble tunes are SO fvcking stupid and poser and fa*gy and just pointless. No quicker way to brand yourself as a Mustang ricer than a burble tune and some stupid ass non functional aero and body kit BS.
Your entitled to your opinion, and most of the time I find your posts funny but come on man don't come here and shit on the eco owners. if you have constructive insight to add then cool but not everyone can afford a gt350 so u do u and we will do us.

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Your entitled to your opinion, and most of the time I find your posts funny but come on man don't come here and shit on the eco owners. if you have constructive insight to add then cool but not everyone can afford a gt350 so u do u and we will do us.
Shit on Eco owners? Umm, no. Coyote owners are even WORSE regarding burble tunes. If anything, they're the origins of that garbage. And don't even get me started on where I think Ecoboost cars belong because it's not where you think it is.......

Don't assume it's negative. This thread is regarding burble tunes, not the echelon of Mustang hierarchy. Like 350 owners haven't asked for burble tunes either? I tell them the exact same thing. Grow a real pair of nuts and get a solid tune that performs well and isn't a sock down your pants.

OP
OP
FourdBanger18

FourdBanger18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Mustang
I agree with literally 100% of the comments rn

OP
OP
FourdBanger18

FourdBanger18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Mustang
Having tunes for different occasions>acknowledging what is happening to the engine and how it’s making them pops>>using different tunes for maximum fun having before the outbreak strikes>>>>>>>>
Sponsored