Sponsored

Tube for racemaster front runners?

Dimitris550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt Auto Swapped 6r80 twin turbo
Does anybody run tubes on their front runners? The tire itself says tube on the sidewall but asking around a lot of guys says it doesn't matter. I heard they won't hold air as good without a tube? My issue was during launches to keep the car straight( track car only) I'm hoping these front runners solve the issue. It's a 2017 S550 Twin turbo with stalled built auto, 305 et street r on rear 10.5 inch rim. What pressures do yall run on front and rears at the track? When I come off of two step the car gets side ways , I'm chalking that up to running a factory front radial, I hope that is what the issue was. I've never had a car this fast so this topic on front runners almost required is new to me.
Sponsored

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
Does anybody run tubes on their front runners? The tire itself says tube on the sidewall but asking around a lot of guys says it doesn't matter. I heard they won't hold air as good without a tube? My issue was during launches to keep the car straight( track car only) I'm hoping these front runners solve the issue. It's a 2017 S550 Twin turbo with stalled built auto, 305 et street r on rear 10.5 inch rim. What pressures do yall run on front and rears at the track? When I come off of two step the car gets side ways , I'm chalking that up to running a factory front radial, I hope that is what the issue was. I've never had a car this fast so this topic on front runners almost required is new to me.
If you're running a radial et street R, front runners will help but not nearly as much if you were running a bias ply.

I assume you're installing M&H bias fronts? If so, I ran their 28x4.5 bias fronts on my last S550 with no tubes.

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
I do not run tubes in mine. If your running a radial in the rear it's best to run a radial up front also.
Sponsored