Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
When I checked about a month ago on Cars.com, there were around 550 new GT350's available at dealers. Checking yesterday, I was able to locate 650 New GT350's. So about 100 more cars are available now than a month ago, so cars don't appear to be selling faster than dealers are getting them in IMO.

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual

Sponsored

TMully06

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2017 F80 M3, 2020 Lincoln Navigator Black Label
Tech cars should sell way under MSRP.
I don't disagree... just passing along a deal that is MSRP or Less

Everyone complains about ADM's... but there are a lot of cars out there that can be had without one.

Tflong24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I live in Louisiana, none of my local dealers would budge from an ADM, took me about 5 phone calls to dealers in Texas and I found 2 that would do MSRP. Bought a 17 3 weeks ago from one of the 2 for MSRP. In my opinion ADMs at this point are ludicrous. There are way to many GT350s available for dealers to still be marking them up.

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Thanks, but at this time I refuse to pay over msrp. :thumbsup:
I understand, nothing wrong with that... but who knows, that ADM can end up being scratched once they have a serious & ready buyer to commit at msrp and with an earnest deposit to secure the deal. Just saying... it's happened there before, after negotiating. I know. ;)

OP
OP

kdphan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ATS-V and GSF
Thanks for all the leads guys. I have a feeling I'll get a lot of calls today.

***GT350***

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Congrats ! doing same here. Did you only need the MSO and sales agreement
to get the registration done ?
Yes, MSO and Bill Of Sales (the usual carbon copy that you get from the dealer) is all you need. I also brought the hard copy of the Smog result with me just in case. Also bring your check book for TAX (which is a different topic) and LICENSE because it's all due right there when they give you the registration and plates.

My car only had like 50 miles when i did the registration, and no one said anything to me when i was getting the plate.

As stated, I brought my car and papers to this third party company and paid them 80 bucks to do all the work as they are linked up to DMV, so I got the plate and registration on the spot just like If i went to DMV. BEST 80 bucks i've spent in a long time. Too bad AAA doesn't do out-of-state new vehicle registration as i was told, I have a membership there as well.

May be you have better luck with them clowns at the Riverside DMV. Feel free to ask more questions, i will be more than happy to spill what i learned from my experience in this.:cheers:

Sponsored

DarkL1ghtn1ng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I live in the Dallas area and most dealers here were still wanting ADM when I started calling around in April. I told myself it was MSRP or nothing, because screw that noise. The dealer I have bought my last four Fords from wouldn't do sticker, so I called around, gradually moving my radius out. I knew a couple people on this board got MSRP deals in Oklahoma, so I decided that if that's what it took, I would just do that. Luckily, I found a dealer about 90 minutes away that agreed to let me order a '17 for MSRP. So in late April I drove out there, handed them a deposit check, picked my options, and five months later she is here. :)

I would say stick to it, call around, and you will get the deal you are looking for.

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
I would say call around and stay on the forum leads will get posted.

TMully06

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2017 F80 M3, 2020 Lincoln Navigator Black Label
Nice catch... Didn't even notice it... and Iowa dealer that realizes its going to be hard to sell with snow on the ground!
Sponsored