OP

MCarsFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Now take the wash mitt and put it on top of driver's side mirror and.... :D
Lol....

I am so tired, I really would do it, but I spent literally 3 hours cleaning the car. My arms and legs are all shot.

OP
OP

MCarsFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
On a side note, I noticed bunch of small dots of paint imperfection, possibly due to road debris. I am this -----> <----- close to saying fuck it and not to xpel and just drive the shit out of the car because it will never be perfect.

But then other side of me says this stuff only gets worse, the sooner I do xpel the better it is.

Superdog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Black on Black
Looks like you've got a great garage, a great driveway, and a stunning car.

Congrats.

Sponsored

OP
OP

MCarsFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Looks like you've got a great garage, a great driveway, and a stunning car.

Congrats.
Thank you sir. I will take a picture of this beast with the other beast (M5) side by side as soon as I get a chance.

Though I have to be honest, I really dont feel like driving the M5 at all anymore, feels so numb.

Superdog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Black on Black
Thank you sir. I will take a picture of this beast with the other beast (M5) side by side as soon as I get a chance.

Though I have to be honest, I really dont feel like driving the M5 at all anymore, feels so numb.
That's saying a lot.

For a long time, the M5 has been the barometer for me. No matter how you slice it, it's one of the most impressive cars on the road.

You sir, are living in car heaven. Enjoy it.

OP
OP

MCarsFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
That's saying a lot.

For a long time, the M5 has been the barometer for me. No matter how you slice it, it's one of the most impressive cars on the road.

You sir, are living in car heaven. Enjoy it.
Thank you for the kind words:)

Deca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
congrats! Also still debating XPEL...5k full wrap, but apparently good for at least 10 years..or just grind the shit out of it..decisions..

OP
OP

MCarsFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
congrats! Also still debating XPEL...5k full wrap, but apparently good for at least 10 years..or just grind the shit out of it..decisions..
Mine was 4k for full wrap and thats from the guy who does mclarens and 458s. 5k is ridiculous.

I think I will just do the front for now and rear impact area which is around $2100. I'll then wait a few months and see how much scratches etc happen on other areas from washing the car. If it gets so bad that I cannot tolerate it, I'll do rest of the car.

Sponsored

Jb350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 track pack
I didn't do paint protection film because my thinking was, for the same price, I could have the car painted if I ever want to sell. Now I am regretting that decision, not because of rock chips, but because I clean this thing so much, it would be so much easier with ppf. My amg car was much easier to clean with ppf. Do the whole car you won't regret it. The rock chips I can live with because they're battle scars from track days, the swirls over time are what bugs me

Arctic_Ragtop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350 H1465
You have to soap it and then park it in the sun to dry. Gives the best results. Just kidding, nice car. Thanks for posting a pic. The red and white really is a classic combo. Do you have any of it rinsed off?

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
What did you use to wash your car? I am clearly doing it wrong.

Deca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Mine was 4k for full wrap and thats from the guy who does mclarens and 458s. 5k is ridiculous.

I think I will just do the front for now and rear impact area which is around $2100. I'll then wait a few months and see how much scratches etc happen on other areas from washing the car. If it gets so bad that I cannot tolerate it, I'll do rest of the car.
If this also includes full detail, paint correction and CQ finest; I would really appreciate if you would share his contact details.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback