Sponsored

Trying to lower my car any spring recommendations?

xknockx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
As the tittle says I'm looking to lower my mustang and on the market for some lowering springs, was thinking for maybe getting the eibach sportline but have not really experience those first hand before and I'm trying to have a smooth ride.
Sponsored

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
As the tittle says I'm looking to lower my mustang and on the market for some lowering springs, was thinking for maybe getting the eibach sportline but have not really experience those first hand before and I'm trying to have a smooth ride.
I have Sportlines and I love them! I was worried that they would be pretty harsh, but the ride is actually very compliant. I think you'll be very happy with them! Plus, they have the best looking drop of any spring, IMO.

Hinds90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Same as dragster I'm pretty happy with my sportlines.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD

Sponsored

Vader Master

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
LJ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Check with David@steeda, I LOVE my Ultralights and would recommend them to anyone!

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
If you like the look of our SP080 Performance Springs, they will be your best bet.

They feature spring rates that work excellent with OEM dampers, and retain the OE Linear spring wound design. There is not a better lowering spring to pair with OE dampers. :cheers:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16517

There are many pics throughout that thread. :thumbsup:
Sponsored