Trufiber Carbon Fiber Dash Kit

kinchy

Kinchy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium - Magnetic Black Accent -Manual Previous was 2016 GT Premium PP-Magnaflow -Short Throw Shifter
Was passing the time trying to decide what I might do to the interior to dress it up a bit. The options seem limited. I did notice this $999 dash kit from Trufiber sold through the aftermarket folks. $999 is a big ticket for a product they don't market well (specifically the photos on their website) so I was curious if anyone has had experience with this particular mod? From the dark photos they provide it looks like an improvement - for that price point it should. Any comments?
Sponsored

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
It looks nice and all but I'd put that money to almost any other mod. $1000 will get you almost any catback besides corsa or borla, a good chunk into a wheel and tire kit, a complete suspension overhaul, etc. most people wouldn't even notice the difference between that and stick.

mhagerty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Kinchy,

I looked at that as well but $1K is way to much for the "look". What I'm doing to get that "look" is I sent my trim pieces (4) and my steering wheel trim (3) to JLT to get them hydro dipped in the CF pattern. I already have the center console, door switches and door handles so it will all match. I'm expecting the parts back this week (I hope) and will post pics when installed.

By the way, I could care less that it's not "real" CF, not for $1K. I already spent that $1K on the Steeda front bumper cover.

Asonitez

I go 71 in a 70 *REBEL*
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT Premium
I never could understand why ppl don't market their shiet correctly. ON my old forums Chargerforums when manufactures came out with something specific about something they are marketing they literally had a TON of pictures, install videos, Youtube, customer photos and pics of the actual product.

These days people don't even HAVE AN EVALUATION COPY FOR THEMSELVES to fcking take pictures of. They won't even have a car to install it on.

Example: IKON wants to sell a GT350 replica bumper for S550's.. The only have a few customer pics. When someone asked about fitament or pics of the back or a custom piece, or attachments they didn't have shit. What a waste to want someone one to pay 1K for something you have probably never seen yourself.

If Trufiber wants to sell that shiet then they need to get some into the hands of customers to have them show off pics or sponsor someone and take lots of pics of the install.

R2 AUTO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
They can put one in my hands...it would prob go very nice with the Carbon Dynamics steering wheel. I am thinking about picking one up anyway because I want to add the performance pack gauges.
Sponsored