Sponsored

Traffic attorneys in Louisville Ky

2011mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 mustang 2016 mustang eco premium
I got pulled over for doing 100 in a 55. Got a ticket for going 26 or more over and reckless driving. I know i don't want to go to court without a lawyer. Does anybody know any good ones in my area? Also anyone have any idea what the final penalties may be?
Sponsored

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT w/PP & TurboBooster Seat
I got pulled over for doing 100 in a 55. Got a ticket for going 26 or more over and reckless driving. I know i don't want to go to court without a lawyer. Does anybody know any good ones in my area? Also anyone have any idea what the final penalties may be?
A lawyer is a must! Learned that the hard way close to 10 years back. I went without one, cop wouldn't work with me, judge said pay the fine and it's still on my record....

I wish I could be of help with your area. I know around here it's not bad though...like $300ish for them to make some phone calls and get it knocked down. Personally, the points and record are what I care most about.

-Emt1581

Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
check out ticket clinic, i use them for all my tickets

Kywildcats

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
04 Tahoe
Wow I've lived in louisville my whole life, I'm just curious where you was at doing 100. Because there is nowhere around here you can speed like that and not get caught. You might want to look up from now on just saying... Good luck.

OP
OP

2011mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 mustang 2016 mustang eco premium
Wow I've lived in louisville my whole life, I'm just curious where you was at doing 100. Because there is nowhere around here you can speed like that and not get caught. You might want to look up from now on just saying... Good luck.
I was on 64 near Hurstbourne. I was actually going that fast for maybe 30 seconds and got hit my an unmarked car. I sped up because I needed to get over and the only opening was ahead of me. I didn't realize that I sped up that much. Still my fault but i don't generally ride around the city at that speed.

Sponsored

02blackgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp Orange GT PP
I use Brian Butler for everything in KY. If he won't take it, he'll recommend someone who can take care of it. (502) 594-1802

SWLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don't know anyone who can get that fixed for you?

Sponsored

MultiMediaWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Magnetic
Reading stories like this make me scared. I hit 110+ mph almost every time I merge onto the highway. The 4th gear pull at 6500RPM is orgasmic.

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Whenever I see a title like this I laugh, you just know it isn't gonna be good...

paul123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
I will neither confirm nor deny "my friend" topping 90 mph on multiple occasions. "My friend" really needs a radar / laser detector :headbonk:

If you are lucky, its just a fine. Pay it, and take your lumps / defensive driving. I have read that some states (e.g. Virginia), they will eagerly jail people for too much speed.

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT w/PP & TurboBooster Seat
I will neither confirm nor deny "my friend" topping 90 mph on multiple occasions. "My friend" really needs a radar / laser detector :headbonk:

If you are lucky, its just a fine. Pay it, and take your lumps / defensive driving. I have read that some states (e.g. Virginia), they will eagerly jail people for too much speed.
I've read and heard if they catch you with a detector they make you drive over it.

-Emt1581