Sponsored

Tracking EU bound Mustangs

garbancillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MUSTANG GT 10R80
Hi there!

As all of you know, since COTUS was shut down, there was no chance to check where our EU bound beloved Stangs rest once they have been built, awaiting shipment across the pond.

I have just noticed that some kind people have developed a tracking tool which at least, allow traceability until the ponys arrive to the US port of export. From this point onwards, there is no more visibility, all chances are to ask your dealer for a VISTA screenshot (if they are willing to provide it...).

Just check this

https://trackmymustang.com/

FEATURES

The tool also allows

- to obtain the window sticker,
- to know the order receipt date at factory,
- to know actual production date, and;
- to know also the date which the Pony left the manufacturing plant.

Disclaimer.

Please, note I have nothing to do with the tool, do not know either anything about developers or who they are. I have just been aware ot its existence and have thought that other users here would be happy to check their VINs and gather some useful information.

P.S. I have read the forum rules and I think nothing prevents to post this here, If the forum administrator believes however this may violate any forum rules or third party rights, please, just delete this thread.
Sponsored

tabin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mondeo 2016
Hi

thanks for this thread. I just received my VIN and checked the page you posted. I gives me something like this

upload_2019-5-27_17-57-17.png

Do you know what does each of the rows mean? "Released to Body Company", "ETA EndDate", "Market" etc. Is shipment date the day it arrives at my dealership or somewhere elase?

OP
OP

garbancillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MUSTANG GT 10R80
Hello, Tabin, as far as I know, it allows traceability only within the US. The ETA EndDate is not reliable, I do not have either relaible information about the particular info relatd to each status, most of the info you may have from each one is just what you may assume from its plain meaning.

Gandalf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Faris
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Looking back at the time line of my GT (currently in customs in Belgium), it would seem that:
- Receipt Date is the Order placed/confirmed date,
- Production is possibly the planned/executed Blend Date (relevant to when your looking at the generated info.),
- Shipment Date is the date of dispatch from the plant,
- ETA EndDate, in my best guess is the Delivered to port date.

Sponsored

OP
OP

garbancillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MUSTANG GT 10R80
Yep, assumed meaning of rows seems same like in my case. However, I had as ETA End Date January 1, 1990 although I know from a conversation with the guys serving the Ford Performance chat that my Pony arrived to Newark port on April 9.

tabin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mondeo 2016
Thanks for the hints. I'd be good to know what are the phases car goes through during whole production process. So far I fount this but it's clearly missing some statuses:

wQnqG7y.jpg

Meanwhile my changed today. I will also have to travel in time to 1990 :D

upload_2019-5-28_16-45-50.png
Sponsored