• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia Track Slicks on Performance Pack Wheels

Jforand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Blue Premium w/PP
A full set of racing slicks for the track. Stock (OEM) 2016 PP staggered wheels with 275 Pirelli P Zero racing slicks (fronts) and Hoosier 295 R7 racing slicks (rear). The Pirellis are straight from the used racing tire guys you can find online and I have not run this set. You can see all 5 wear indicators on each tire. The Hoosiers have roughly half of their life left. These will bolt up and run on any S550 without issue. I am running the lowered Ford Performance Track Suspension. Looking for $1200 obo.

At the current time, there are TPMS sensors installed and center caps. Wheels are track oriented and have some paint abrasion. One front has a bit of paint rash from falling over on the pavement front side down. They spin true, are dynamically balanced, and ready to run. I am selling as I have elected to run more of a square setup.

I will be throwing in a 5th tire. It is a Pirelli 275 front. It has a bit of shoulder wear, but mounted correctly on a properly aligned/setup car there could be a full HDPE event left on it.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jforand

Jforand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Blue Premium w/PP
Nobody is interested in bolt on ready to go racing slicks? These things are awesome, you’ll have a smile ear to ear as the lap times fall.

Mattusmc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
I'm interested. I'm just broke at the moment.

OP
OP
Jforand

Jforand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Blue Premium w/PP
I'm interested. I'm just broke at the moment.
I understand. I am planning to be in VA a few times this year. VIR (Danville VA) August 12 and 13, VIR again November 7 and 8. I might be on the north end of VA at Summit Point May 25 and 26. These are tentative track days for me. Trying to solidify them and get the registration in. Maybe you can get the money up prior to one of these and if I still have them we can work the deal. It won't be easy to fit them in the packing, but I might be able to deliver them at the track should you decide to register for one of the events.

OP
OP
Jforand

Jforand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Blue Premium w/PP
Anyone going to the NASA event at Carolina Motorsports Park (CMP) this May 4,5? I will be there. It is a perfect place to try burning in these wheels and tires. There is a possibility I could bring them to the track.

I will also be at Barber (BMP) with Just Track It on June 1,2

I’m telling you they are way more fun than street tires and they are ready to roll with TPMS intact.
Sponsored