Tire Choices HELP

MustangPapi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I have a 2016 Mustang GT Premium and I have finally decided on the 20 inch Project6GR wheels, however I am having a tough time choosing tires. I live in Las Vegas, NV and I will never be tracking the car. Just daily driving, WOT at streetlights, and occasional cornering. I happen to be an RN in the Emergency Room so I need to be able to get to work at anytime whether rain, cold, or the rare snow.

With this fact in mind I think I have decided on an ultra performance all season tire, which I'm told will give me about 80-85% of a summer tire which I am okay with. Last and equally important the look of the car, I am looking for a mean stance with a meaty tire that will be just flush with the fenders for a great look. I'm new to this so feel free to explain the benefits of staggered and squared and how it all ties into the Mustang GT.

The most I hear about is the Continental ExtremeContact DWS06, Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+, and the BF Goodrich g-Force Comp-2 A/S. if you guys have any experience, advice, or thoughts I am open to any help. I greatly appreciate the help of this forum and the participating members!
Sponsored

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
It snows in LV?

For your uses, the only advantage to square would be the ability to easily rotate wheels to even out tire wear as the age. Otherwise you'll probably be looking at replacing your rears while your fronts still have 30-50% of life still left.

Staggered will look amazing from the back. Square 10" rears still look damn good though.