Tic toc challenge lug nuts, public service anouncement

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Jokes on them. I bet most of these Tik Tokers are skinny punks. The S550 lugs are torqued so high, I'd love to watch them struggle. :giggle:

If that doesn't work, splined lug nuts ftw...
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Jokes on them. I bet most of these Tik Tokers are skinny punks. The S550 lugs are torqued so high, I'd love to watch them struggle. :giggle:

when it comes to ft lbs. in my driveway, its not the lug nuts they have to worry about.

its the muzzle energy that should concern the tik tokers even more.........

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda

Don't let them get hold of this.we are doomed!!

Screenshot_20211011-142953_Chrome.jpg

BEERCHAMP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Albert Einstein predicted, "I fear the day that Technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of Idiots"
Phones better than any home computer/media at their fingertips/heads buried down looking at their phones.............yes, IDIOTS!

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Extra locking nuts coming soon.

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra

What youā€™re seeing today on Social Media platforms such as Facecrap, Instacrap, Twatter, and the like that promotes and allows that BS is the unfortunate future of this planet being run by a bunch of no brainers, slackers and entitlement seekers.

Those platforms need moderators and or better filtering of such content that is damaging, dangerous and has a negative effect on society in general.

All those platforms are concerned about is the clicks and money stream from those clicks, period. An idiot is still an idiot.

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
What youā€™re seeing today on Social Media platforms such as Facecrap, Instacrap, Twatter, and the like that promotes and allows that BS is the unfortunate future of this planet being run by a bunch of no brainers, slackers and entitlement seekers.

Those platforms need moderators and or better filtering of such content that is damaging, dangerous and has a negative effect on society in general.

All those platforms are concerned about is the clicks and money stream from those clicks, period. An idiot is still an idiot.
They can censor and fact check important stuff.but let this jackass 2.0 tic tac run rampant?it horrible. Most of thes tic tok videos are from kids who don't even pay there own cell phone bill. Hold ther parents or who ever paying there online service responsible. No one is being held accountable anymore. Just being Enabled.

OP
OP
ICU812

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.

Think the jokes on you, if you think they are doing this manually.

TundraOnKings

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT PP1 A10, '20 Armada,'15 Tundra,14' GS350F
when it comes to ft lbs. in my driveway, its not the lug nuts they have to worry about.

its the muzzle energy that should concern the tik tokers even more.........
Egggsactly.
Unfortunately, theyā€™re not smart folks usually! These idiots are running around everywhere, parented by idiots.

If they googled my plate # they might think twice šŸ¤£ Thankfully all my junk is behind a gate and in the garage lol.
Iā€™m running exactly 990FPS behind a suppressed 220gr pill, although only 550 ft lbs - itā€™s like having active exhaust on quiet mode šŸ˜†
If I switched over to super Sonics, Iā€™d be 1500 ft lbs, equivalent to my H-Pipe and Steeda Axle back šŸ˜†
D070839F-2A87-4349-AC8F-EAE16E72D695.jpeg

TundraOnKings

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)

Never, ever, underestimate the power of a skinny cracked out meth head.
Drugs do wonders.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ICU812

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Never, ever, underestimate the power of a skinny cracked out meth head.
Drugs do wonders.
Yup, takes 5 to 6 cops to get them under control.
So far since the school year has started these challenges have been
1) rip all the school restrooms gear off the walls. and up load it.
2)slap a teacher and upload it .
3)lug nuts and up load it.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Egggsactly.
Unfortunately, theyā€™re not smart folks usually! These idiots are running around everywhere, parented by idiots.

If they googled my plate # they might think twice šŸ¤£ Thankfully all my junk is behind a gate and in the garage lol.
Iā€™m running exactly 990FPS behind a suppressed 220gr pill, although only 550 ft lbs - itā€™s like having active exhaust on quiet mode šŸ˜†
If I switched over to super Sonics, Iā€™d be 1500 ft lbs, equivalent to my H-Pipe and Steeda Axle back šŸ˜†
D070839F-2A87-4349-AC8F-EAE16E72D695.jpeg
I donā€™t need to google your plate to know we could be friends :cwl:
only supers for me though. Hearing is overrated. Especially when the trade off is 2200 FPSšŸ™‚

TundraOnKings

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
Yup, takes 5 to 6 cops to get them under control.
So far since the school year has started these challenges have been
1) rip all the school restrooms gear off the walls. and up load it.
2)slap a teacher and upload it .
3)lug nuts and up load it.
So pretty much be the biggest douchebag you can be on camera? Super sad that others actually approve of this shit. I have zero social media, so Iā€™m not as up to date as most.

TundraOnKings

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
I donā€™t need to google your plate to know we could be friends :cwl:
only supers for me though. Hearing is overrated. Especially when the trade off is 2200 FPSšŸ™‚
I have 2900 FPS as wellšŸ¤£
Although my go-to for long range medium game is 6.5Creed.
The 762x35 Subs behind a can work very well in the mornings or evenings when the coyotes are out.
FDEC9539-A52F-4BEF-9F29-4A5714CA2D42.jpeg

OP
OP
ICU812

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So pretty much be the biggest douchebag you can be on camera? Super sad that others actually approve of this shit. I have zero social media, so Iā€™m not as up to date as most.
I don't have any social media either, but I have Kids that do and tell us about all the stupid crap on tic toc and the like.
If the youth can be talked into stupid actions on a China app, and record themselves doing it. Just to "think" they fit in, We are in trouble, if someone doesn't put their foot down, Wonder how the judges that reverced the ban on the site (tic toc) feel about what they done.
Sponsored