bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Another no vote. The car looks great as is. No need to gussy it up with more badges.
Sponsored

Dtmaso

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1965 Cobra 427S/C; Jeep Commander
I can relate to what you want to do. I want to remove the GT350 side badges and replace them with something else. Here's a rendered CAD design I did that I submitted to Billetbadges to take a look at. If I do one it'll be different than this but I can certainly understand wanting to incorporate some voodoo....

Very nice rendering. I'd be more interested if it didn't have the scull, just 'Voodoo'... but then I did manage to get Voodoo tags so it might be a bit too much.

Texas Gator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 magnetic w/blk stripes, tech pack
I really like Epiphany's rendering. It would be cool on a sticker under the hood somewhere. Or possibly a very small one underneath the cobra emblem on the grill similar to what some folks have for the coyote

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I agree with the comments about the d not being differentiated enough from the o. I noted it while sketching it but wanted to see how it'd look once rendered. Sadly, it didn't magically change.

I'll come up with some different versions when I can. I'm upgrading to Solidworks 2016 and once I have it up and running I'll start sketching again.

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
If anything side mirrors or like on the grille curves or whatever they are called cause he car is perfect as is !

Sponsored

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
I can relate to what you want to do. I want to remove the GT350 side badges and replace them with something else. Here's a rendered CAD design I did that I submitted to Billetbadges to take a look at. If I do one it'll be different than this but I can certainly understand wanting to incorporate some voodoo....

Great looking logo. I agree with others, that the "D" looks too much like an, "O". Perhaps if you made it a lower case, "d" it would kick better. I don't know that I would use it as a badge for the exterior of my car, but I dig the logo for a shirt or as a key chain... Nice creativity, I dig the skull and top hat, which to me screams Voodoo!

FleetofFords

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350, '16 F150, '92 F150, '69 Mustang
I would like to have that VooDoo emblem as a window decal

Schredder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 shelby gt 350
You need large letters like ghostly on the black area between the cobra badge on the rear. VOO on the left and DOO on the right of it. Color matched to the car . To make them look like a shadow in the blackness . 6 to 8 inches tall . Would probably have to have it painted , but would look sick
Sponsored