Sponsored

Those with aftermarket sway bars, did you get new endlinks?

Competition Orange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I was thinking about grabbing a set of F/R anti-sway bars for the car to compliment my bmr handling springs, but balked at the price of the recommended end links... I found a retailer online selling the sway bars for cheap, and the end links are 68% of the price of both bars!

Thoughts and experiences for a do it all car (daily, autocross, hpdes)?
Sponsored

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
No endlinks here. Its basically a stick. If it's the right length, you're ok.

My stock ride height car doesn't really need it for my one adj rear bar. Maybe on a lowered car with adjustable bars set on full-stiff they might be required to correct the geometry.

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
No endlinks and was fine with Sportlines. Endlinks came with the Coilovers that came later.

bmailpb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I was thinking about grabbing a set of F/R anti-sway bars for the car to compliment my bmr handling springs, but balked at the price of the recommended end links... I found a retailer online selling the sway bars for cheap, and the end links are 68% of the price of both bars!

Thoughts and experiences for a do it all car (daily, autocross, hpdes)?
The front sway bar end links are more important than the rear in terms of getting the adjustable ones.

If you are serious about the parts, I have a brand new set of Eibach front and rear sways with cortex racing front sway bar end links that I will make you a heck of a deal on.