Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
I start my car up to go get food I see this message pop up press okay taking a mental note of it. I then pull up to the top of my driveway and my music (playing via Apple CarPlay) stopped thought that was weird. Look down at my phone thinking my phone paused it. Realized my iPhone is still saying it's playing. I look back up and notice my infotainment center is black(it does come back on.) And then I start my car up later and the same error message pops up. Any ideas? My car has just over 1600 miles on it. I will post a picture of it if it pops up today.
Sponsored

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Now my active exhaust won't change from Normal Mode. It's going to the dealer once we get back from Vacation(if we end up going cause of the hurricane.)

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
98B1334C-DC4A-4D95-AF7A-073722EA1A85.jpeg
I’ll save you the trouble of posting a pic. Search up the thread “Active Exhaust Fail”. You are not alone. I’ve actually heard my driver side valve get stuck then open, and then I get the message. Other times I get it for no obvious reason. I was due to take it in this week but Florence changed that so it will have to wait. Wierd thing is it hasn’t done it for about a week now - it was doing it for a couple weeks straight. I didn’t have the sync screen prob though - maybe that’s a separate issue.

Here’s the link to the other thread: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/active-exhaust-fail.106513/

Sponsored

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
OP, have you modded your car/exhaust system in any way?