Thinking of selling #962

Texasford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 50 years limited edition
I’m thinking of selling my 2015 WW 50th Anniversary LE #962. It’s a manual transmission with 19,000 miles. Any ideas on what these are selling for now?
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I’m thinking of selling my 2015 WW 50th Anniversary LE #962. It’s a manual transmission with 19,000 miles. Any ideas on what these are selling for now?
Depends on:
- overall condition
- ownership history
- VIN report history (any logged events)
- If original owner, does it have all 50th Anniversary paperwork and welcome kit, car cover, etc. that would have come with it when new.
- 6R80 vs MT82
- White vs Blue
- How low of a Build #

The market on these is anywhere from $33k-$48k, with the exception of oddball Owners/Sellers that think they are sitting on gold, and those are as high as $55k+.

Only knowing what you have posted with color, trans type, its Build # being under the 1,000 mark and the fact it has less than 20k miles, you're sitting in the $38k range easy for fast cash. If you're wanting more, probably push it to $42k, but you'll be sitting for a while due to current high used car interest rates for those that need to finance or those that need to pool the cashola together.

Dealers won't give that much more at the moment, maybe 8mos ago when the market was silly, but not now since everyone has their head out of the sand and is watching values, holding off buying, etc.

The other thing too is even though it's a true 50th LE, it's still 8 model years old (going on 9), and that can thin the buying pool too.

It's one of those cars for the right buyer seeking a true 50th LE like yours (and others around).

Have you tired to get purchase values from Carvana, Vroom, CarMax, etc? If so what's the returned values been?

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I’d say if you’re serious about selling, list it here. Start in the $40k’s OBO and see what kind of offers you get. Bring a trailer is always an option too.

Remember too there’s probably a fair amount of mothballed 50th LE’s out there. Not sure when those will start hitting the market but once those start popping up, they’ll start diluting the value of the 50th cars that have mileage one them
Sponsored