Sponsored

Things said to you at traffic light

MarkM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Oh, the European sports cars guys I think get much more of #4 than we do. I've only had two of those, most people are nice and like the car.
Oh I had lots of hand signals and dirty looks with my M4, the Mustang just seems to draw positive comments and Thumbs up, random people talking to me at the pump. You’re generally just not allowed to work hard and have nice things though.
Sponsored

OP
OP
2021 Mach 1

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Was talking to a guy that regularly drives customers' Ferraris and Lambos, he said to me recently "you should hear all the garbage people yell at me."

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Last week, I had a guy at the side of me at the lights giving me (very) disapproving looks from one of these :

1687447099700.png

I almost thought of thanking him along the lines of 'the more of those things they sell the longer we can enjoy these things for' but decided it was only likely to antagonise him - and I have a very distinctive car (i.e. target) that must park reasonably close to him when we are both in work.

Although he didn't say it, I'm pretty sure he thought I was a right twat :giggle:

WD :like:

Jstang23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Eruption Green
I just dropped a work colleague off at the local Audi Dealership to go pick up her car after an oil change and I kid you not every single person in the parking lot was staring at me. Don't know if it was the v8 noises or the fact I was pulling up in a domestic car, lol! I was looking at the beautiful 1st gen R8 V10 to which the owner gave me a thumbs up😆

MarkM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Last week, I had a guy at the side of me at the lights giving me (very) disapproving looks from one of these :

1687447099700.png

I almost thought of thanking him along the lines of 'the more of those things they sell the longer we can enjoy these things for' but decided it was only likely to antagonise him - and I have a very distinctive car (i.e. target) that must park reasonably close to him when we are both in work.

Although he didn't say it, I'm pretty sure he thought I was a right twat :giggle:

WD :like:

ah, the plastic car wankers who think they’re saving the world!

Sponsored

OP
OP
2021 Mach 1

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase

MarkM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Plastic is good for the environment
Ah it’s probably an environmentally sound composite made from rotting veg and the excretions of smug just stop oil protesters
Sponsored