there aren't many pics of the LMR SVE R355 wheels... so here's a bunch

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
Cup2, Supersports, 555Rii's and some MT's are pretty much the only options I know of. Very unfortunate that it's so limited.
I’m gonna try the super sports. I think it’s the best daily driver that will still be performance. I’ve heard cup2s are hard to get warm and the r2s are drag slicks.
Sponsored

Salty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 MT-82, 2019 5.0 10R80
For the ppl running a staggered set up…. Do you notice if the rear has more of a concave set up compared to the front or would you say they are about the same?

Sponsored

Phoneman1223

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
For the ppl running a staggered set up…. Do you notice if the rear has more of a concave set up compared to the front or would you say they are about the same?
There is a little difference on front and rear on staggered set as far as concave in rear.

393F21A8-9AB4-4CDE-8B33-40EECCCBE0F9.jpeg

drunyon07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium/CS
Just purchased a set of 19x10s for my 2019 GT Premium Cali Special Kona Blue. Since my Michelin AS4s don't have many miles I'm swapping them over. 255s.

RookieDDZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Need to keep this thread moving.

After months of the date on the back order getting pushed, I finally got to order a set of 19x10 square. Even got to use a discount code!

Now I need to get tires, tpms, ceramic coating, and a tire dressing.

but I’ll be rocking this spring!!!!

Sponsored

drunyon07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Need to keep this thread moving.

After months of the date on the back order getting pushed, I finally got to order a set of 19x10 square. Even got to use a discount code!

Now I need to get tires, tpms, ceramic coating, and a tire dressing.

but I’ll be rocking this spring!!!!
I curbed one wheel a few weeks after I got mine like an idiot. Went to order and it said only one single left in stock so I purchased and then they cancelled my order and said it was backordered. I was told it'd only be a few weeks but it was months. I gave up a few months back and just used black gloss nail polish to cover up the curbed edges. Now that it's back in stock I think I'll just save the $300+ for an extra car payment.

RookieDDZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I curbed one wheel a few weeks after I got mine like an idiot. Went to order and it said only one single left in stock so I purchased and then they cancelled my order and said it was backordered. I was told it'd only be a few weeks but it was months. I gave up a few months back and just used black gloss nail polish to cover up the curbed edges. Now that it's back in stock I think I'll just save the $300+ for an extra car payment.
Yeah, the touch up paint is backorderd, so I'll keep an eye on that. I rather buy it and never need it, if I'm lucky.
I'm just happy to get them. R355's were my first choice, but the graphite SP2's were looking real nice. Just need to talk with @LevittownFordParts for sensors and @Discount Tire for some tires. Being a forum member has some great benefits.

drunyon07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, the touch up paint is backorderd, so I'll keep an eye on that. I rather buy it and never need it, if I'm lucky.
I'm just happy to get them. R355's were my first choice, but the graphite SP2's were looking real nice. Just need to talk with @LevittownFordParts for sensors and @Discount Tire for some tires. Being a forum member has some great benefits.
I just used wet n wild gloss black nail polish from Walgreens and it worked well. Could use a second coat though. Hard to tell it was curbed from anything past like 3 feet

Phoneman1223

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I just used wet n wild gloss black nail polish from Walgreens and it worked well. Could use a second coat though. Hard to tell it was curbed from anything past like 3 feet
Next time don’t stretch 255’s on 19x10 wheels, less exposed lip of wheel, do 285’s squared when it’s time for new tires

drunyon07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Next time don’t stretch 255’s on 19x10 wheels, less exposed lip of wheel, do 285’s squared when it’s time for new tires
Yeah that was the plan except with my suspension setup the tire shop thinks I couldn't get away with that wide on the front without touching strut metal. When it comes time for new tires which will be awhile I'll be going 275 squared. I barely had any miles on these tires which is why I stuck with what I had already.
Sponsored