RMR 8985
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fastback , 2009 Ranger 4x4
While surfing I found this :)
  • I Human taste buds change every 10 days, and the old taste buds are replaced with new ones. But this does not change the way you taste things, even if your sense of taste is still constantly changing over time.
  • II Around 3% of humans are born with Phonagnosia. This is a condition where you find it difficult to recognize different voices, no matter how familiar you are with the person. It can also lead to loss of memory.
  • III The heart is not on the left side of the chest! Contrary to popular belief, the heart is found between the right and left lungs. The heart slightly tilts to the left, which creates the illusion that it is found on the left side of the chest.
  • IV Even though a lot of people think shaving regularly makes the hair grow back faster, there is no scientific evidence of this.
  • V The little finger is the smallest on your hand. Without this little finger, there would be a reduction in your hand's strength. This finger is actually responsible for 50% of your hand strength.
  • VI One out every 200 people has an extra rib.
Sponsored

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I also find my pinky to be super strong. Easily noticeable when trying to carry all the groceries in at once.

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
I and II, pretty interesting, did not know that. III and IV I knew. V, mildly concerning, I have an annoying issue with my pinky. VI, not sure about 1 out 200, but I know I always try and get an extra rib or 2

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
I feel as though my pinky toe is worthless other than protecting the next toe from impact

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I feel as though my pinky toe is worthless other than protecting the next toe from impact
True and that’s one sensitive MF’r!!!
Sponsored