Sponsored

The Wait Is Over: Ford Euro sites finally updated with Configurator and price list

Gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
No price increase on our Mustangs, but I have seen a corresponding price increase in the Focus RS, which went up about a thousand Euros after Jan 1. I wonder why the Mustang wasn't affected.

But this just means the Mustang GT is now cheaper than an RS once again.
Sponsored

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Awesome! Even though you still pay an absurd amount of tax I know it always feels good to shave of a few K.

Yes it's good... Especially sine our economy isn't fairing all that well right now (meaning less job security and so forth)...

In essence I got free winter tyres and MO ey left over... Every penny helps up here :D

OH how I long for the days when the dollar was only 5,60kr to $1... :)

Nordic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joakim
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
It feels great that the swedish crown finally is worth more then the norwegian, first time since I was a kid and that was a long time ago...

Nordic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joakim
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Thihi my auto eco was reduced by 3100€ thanks to new tax rules (more co2 taxes but less weight and bhp taxes - yes we are taxed by power! That's a luxury you know and must be taxed much like weight even though cars got heavier to be safer!)

It's still over 91000€ though :( fret not - the gt auto still begins at 133600€

Would be more but apparently the euro is wicked strong vs our kroners now!
WTF, I could get a slighty used 458 in Sweden for the GT money in Norway!

http://bilweb.se/vastra-gotalands-lan/ferrari-458-italia-f142-abe-2010-sportkupe-1601523

friendgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No price increase in Greece. Strange.....
Although still 6000 eur more than rest european countries (38000 vs 44000 )

Sponsored

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
The Wait Is Over: Ford Euro sites finally updated with Configurator and price...

Got he final price yesterday... It is down €5100 from when I ordered! So an additional 2k from the estimate before Xmas... Me happy now :)

Got 4 new rims and tires for winter for slightly below 2k so essentially free :D

(continental though and not Nokia which I'm used to - road test say they are basically the same though so I'll survive)

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
Last edited:

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
New actuality that I found, Ford France will bring us a special 50th anniversary Mustang GT package. Limited to 50 units.

The car will be black with silver stripes on it. The news says that it also will get special equipments (maybe the tri-bars ? lol)

Here's the newsletter (in French of course :D) :

http://www.leblogauto.com/2016/05/ford-lance-une-serie-speciale-50th-anniversary.html
http://www.auto-mag.info/actualites/ford-serie-speciale-50th-anniversary-2016

Skeptical about the plate near the cup holders as your arm tends to rest there depending on your seating position. The plate on the trunk is horrible, why not in the cap?? :headbonk::headbonk: Otherwise looks like a nice model, but 50units??? :crazy:

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
:eyebulge: why only in France? Aren't we all euro brothers?? :D
And most of all: 50th anniversary is already passed...

Sponsored

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:lol: :lol:

That's exactly what I thought when I saw the pictures !

The plate inside and the sticker on the Decklid is a shame for this car. Ford wants to make something special for the EU market, but damn, why can't they take a look to the US 50th package.

The 50th decklid badge and the plate on the Dashboard is 10000% nicer than that ugly things they will put on the car :frusty:

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:eyebulge: why only in France? Aren't we all euro brothers?? :D
And most of all: 50th anniversary is already passed...
take a look at the ford news for your countries, maybe you'll find something on that.

Just spotted this now for France and they don't speak for the rest of the world.
But indeed, 50th anniversary is already passed :lol:

But, by the end, it's nice from Ford to make something 'special' on the car.
And with 'special', I don't mean the ugly sticker and plate they will provide ... :D

Madlock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
This isn't a Mustanf 50th Anniversary model. Ford Performance is making 50 each of its in-market Fiesfa, Focus and Mustang products to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Ford's LeMans victories in the original GT40 when Henry II and Enzo squared off - and someone left crying "Mama Mia!" all the way home.

I doubt these artificially exclusive limited runs ever will be of any significant value. They're more reminiscent of the regional packages, (one of which became the Califormia Special) made for dealers in certain regions back in the late '60s which had unique paint or trim combinations.

There's probably a few bucks to be had by tossing in an existing part or two that otherwise wouldn't have made it to French cars to mark a special event and see if it's maybe worth doing in other markets in the future.

I'd love to see a Wimbledon White Convertible with Red interior T-5 commemorative for Germany and Switzerland to signify the cars very first film appearance in Goldfinger.

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Shouldn't it say 51 or uhm 52 ;-) anyway the 50th badge is horrible but can be fixed cheap. Other than that, hopefully they add EURO lights with activated tribar and sequential tail lights... then our problem is solved as we could buy them as spare parts through our dealer... bring on those frinkin lights!

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
hope is the last to die, but since euro lights are modified in this way for EU regulations, I would not bet to see US lights here anytime :)
Sponsored