Sponsored

The Wait Is Over: Ford Euro sites finally updated with Configurator and price list

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I think the guy who designed that trunk lid badge just returned from an internship at Shelby where he worked on the GT-H.

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
If the GT wins Le Mans again it might become interesting cars....We can watch in Luxemburg with a :cheers:!
We'll also have to watch Belgium beating Ireland :paddle:
The Dutch guys can (for once) spiritually help Belgium..

And.... I'm preparing a surprise for sunday 19th !! :censored:

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
If the GT wins Le Mans again it might become interesting cars....We can watch in Luxemburg with a :cheers:!
We'll also have to watch Belgium beating Ireland :paddle:
The Dutch guys can (for once) spiritually help Belgium..

And.... I'm preparing a surprise for sunday 19th !! :censored:
Haha, I hope for you that Belgium wins the game ... :ninja:

Sadly France - Switzerland is too late on sunday ... France beating Switzerland and see [MENTION=14226]vieirinha33[/MENTION] crying would have been memorable ... :lol:

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Race Red
ahahhaha I'm not swiss... I'm portuguese.. so I don't care if switzerland looses :p in opposite, if they loose I can make some jokes with my work colleagues :D ahha

Sponsored

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ahahhaha I'm not swiss... I'm portuguese.. so I don't care if switzerland looses :p in opposite, if they loose I can make some jokes with my work colleagues :D ahha
Indeed, but in opposite if Switzerland win, I'll have bad days at work ... :lol:

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Race Red
ahahah then france has to start play football and not always sleeping on the pitch :) now you normally should have enough motivation since you will host the EURO16 :p

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
Being of Swiss and French nationality, I hope the game is going to be as fun as during the World Cup in Brazil. I will be for France in that game but all others I am supporting Switzerland, France and Belgium (yes I also have the Belgian Nationality :D - the perfect mix for all the jokes :lol: )

Sponsored

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Being of Swiss and French nationality, I hope the game is going to be as fun as during the World Cup in Brazil. I will be for France in that game but all others I am supporting Switzerland, France and Belgium (yes I also have the Belgian Nationality :D - the perfect mix for all the jokes :lol: )
Nico, if you have all these nationalities you should join us in Lux on the 18th of june !
We have one room left !!!

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford France Mustang configurator

The configurator on the French Ford website is now updated with the new colors and the new prices.

Ecoboost : 37 900 €
GT : 42 900 €

The old "Premium Pack" is now called here in France "Pack confort individual" with a new price of 2 250 € and with Sync 3.

In the details, they don't speak anymore about the chrome surrounding and the alloy nickel wheels.

So it seems that all the cars with this new Package come with Black wheels and you have the nickel wheels as option.

On the German configurator they have 2 packages now (but both still speak about Sync 2...) :

- Premium pack 1 (2 500 €) : The same as we have on our cars now
- Premium pack 2 (2 250 €) : The same as on the French configurator without the nickel wheels and the chrome surrounding