Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
They need a slap for badging a GT as a 350
Guy up in Liverpool slapped 5.0 badges and a GT decklid on his ecoboost... Didnt' buy an exhaust, apparently he sounds like a tw4t (he is one)

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Parked next to this black one at Thorseby Hall with GT350 badges on the wings instead of the 5.0 badge but it was a RHD GT. Anyone here?

GT350 badges? Or the "Howler" badges by Space City Spy? Because I quite like those...

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
GT350 badges? Or the "Howler" badges by Space City Spy? Because I quite like those...
It said 'GT350' and underneath were the holes where the 5.0's were removed :doh:

Oh and even though mine is red it was getting more attention :)

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
It said 'GT350' and underneath were the holes where the 5.0's were removed :doh:

Oh and even though mine is red it was getting more attention :)
Obviously because red is the best colour ;)!

Got to love some peoples lack of attention to detail. It reminds me of this one guy at the drift thing yesterday who said his Jag XJS was Twin supercharged....errr :frusty:

Jimmy Pancakes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue Mustang GT -ordered 22/5/16
Had contact with my first Mustang while driving mine, a competition yellow with black stripes in Bromsgrove. I was elated when he gave me a little headlight flash. I'd seen him around here for the last year and now I was in the cool club!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
when the whole carpark is common red and there's only one blue guess who gets the attention :) :headbang:
Don't talk about Ruby owners like that.

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
when the whole carpark is common red and there's only one blue guess who gets the attention :) :headbang:
I said to you when I saw it then it that the lightning looks good in the flesh, better than I expected to be honest as blue isn't my colour.

And a bit BMW msport blue as well although the the black stripes with the sporty red pinstripe really make it..look fab :thumbsup:

Where you plonked it really annoyed that RS club drawing the attention away :lol:

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
I said to you when I saw it then it that the lightning looks good in the flesh, better than I expected to be honest as blue isn't my colour.

And a bit BMW msport blue as well although the the black stripes with the sporty red pinstripe really make it..look fab :thumbsup:

Where you plonked it really annoyed that RS club drawing the attention away :lol:
I know was hilarious when we first got out of the car looked back and suddenly there's a crowd outside and nobody looking at the st's and rs's any more :)

someone did get quite a nice picture of it though.

(link to her facebook with other pictures https://www.facebook.com/emmahorsfieldphotography/)
18193053_1864959123722477_981507325877392639_o.jpg

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
^ oh sh1t that's pretty! You really need to (Imo) blackout the wheels, even if they go matte!

Not as pretty as RR, but close ;)!

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
black wheels would look great if i hadn't gone custom pack chrome on windows would look dumb with black wheels and chrome surrounds :) going to change them out soon for some p6gr's though :)
Sponsored