Sponsored

The UK S550 "spotted" thread

SteveyB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT fastback, Ruby Red Auto, custom.
16 reg DIB ecoboost vert headed East on M4 near Cardiff about 3pm
Sponsored

twiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Black GT in Matlock Derbyshire 15.00ish, might have been on the A6 road but unsure of the area so could be wrong...had after market exhaust.

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Black GT with red lenses, blacked out badges, near East Finchley tube

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
On my trip back from Burton today saw a Orange fastback on the M42. A black vert and a (I think a 2015) red challenger on the M40. And on the A34 a bright red Z06. A nice mix of Muscle.

Sponsored

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
[MENTION=26439]hinch[/MENTION] at Don Valley Cruise. Well saw your car looked smart with the stripes. Hung around a bit but you didn't come back to it. Also a ruby vert and some very classy old stangs including a lovely 67 fastback small block stick shift...

Had to leave before the end as we're going out tonight....

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
[MENTION=26439]hinch[/MENTION] at Don Valley Cruise. Well saw your car looked smart with the stripes. Hung around a bit but you didn't come back to it. Also a ruby vert and some very classy old stangs including a lovely 67 fastback small block stick shift...

Had to leave before the end as we're going out tonight....
yeah i was busy drooling over the blue classic was proper drool worthy

how the fuck have you scratched your front bumper already

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
yeah i was busy drooling over the blue classic was proper drool worthy

how the fuck have you scratched your front bumper already
Yeah yesterday some w@nker in Tesco's car park I think it was the 4x4 I pulled in next to as it was gone when I came out :paddle:

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
:( right through to the plastic looked like a couple of big ish chunks taken out of it :(

Sponsored

downthepub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miles
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW California
Am moving back to my home town Aberdeen as I can work from there rather than doing the London commute. So, on my last afternoon, I see two Mustangs in and around Richmond - first two I've seen in all my time in London! Both EBs, one a RR with the reg 0007 xxx and then a Mag 'vert, 17 plate.

Driving a van back, and thus far none on the M40... Will continue spotting on the way back from North Brum to Aberdeen tomorrow!
To finish this off, a Ruby (not sure if EB or GT) heading south on the A74 (M) at about 11am and then a Mag GT approaching Dundee at about 1pm. So, four in total. Not a bad haul I thought! Ace to be back in mine today.

After almost 3 weeks away from home (and the car), watching that Mag GT overtake our rented van really brought home how special and epic our cars look[1].

[1] Tangent alert, my wife is a teacher, and occasionally she takes the car to work. Guaranteed riot every time! When she first told her class of P7s (that's 11yo, not sure of the year in England), a couple of her car mad boys cottoned on to her clues. They were beside themselves with excitement, and didn't believe her!

Lucky Pierre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT
Red GT on a '17 plate parked in Bristol Airport long stay today. Hats off to you mate for leaving it there - not even white lines to keep the parking in order. My two boys appreciated seeing it.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
A few Mustangs for you along with a few other motors - spot [MENTION=26439]hinch[/MENTION] [MENTION=25127]Spider[/MENTION] and, of course, my 2 convertibles.
what else have you done to the s550 vert as the front grill and rear deck lid aren't uk spec standard :) also trying to find the pictures from the guy taking pictures of my car as I drove up :)
Sponsored