Sponsored

Text’s not displaying

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
This just started happening recently where texts will not show when received on my phone while it is connected. I get an error message telling me to allow Sync to access texts but unable to find anything in the iPhone settings that lets me do this. Tried deleting and re-syncing the phone and do far no luck. Anybody have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L
On the iPhone it’s going to be something under the Notifications menu in Settings. I had exactly the same thing happen when I switched from an iPhone 6 to an iPhone 8 a few months ago.

OP
OP
GTthree50

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
On the iPhone it’s going to be something under the Notifications menu in Settings. I had exactly the same thing happen when I switched from an iPhone 6 to an iPhone 8 a few months ago.
Will give this a try when I get back in the car after work. Thx

Mulestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
On your iPhone, go to Settings - Bluetooth, and select the info button (blue 'i' in blue circle) for the device you're linked to (sync). Set 'show notifications' to on.

OP
OP
GTthree50

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
On your iPhone, go to Settings - Bluetooth, and select the info button (blue 'i' in blue circle) for the device you're linked to (sync). Set 'show notifications' to on.
Thank you, not sure how/why that switched off but it usually is something simple.