Sponsored

Tennessee/Middle TN

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
Lund got me my Flex Fuel tune w00t!! I'm going to take the car over to Red Star as soon as all this rain is over and get some dyno #'s on it before and after E85.

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
If you drive the car every day and really want the alignment to be spot on and have great tire wear and zero worries, I suggest a front camber plate and rear toe links at the least. A lot of people when I was searching kept saying "my car didn't need anything, it's in alignment..." and I call bs on that after experiencing what I went through. With that said, toe is going to do more damage than camber once lowered so if you're ok with the negative camber you can dial in the toe without buying anything.

Dang man. That just bummed me out. That is like another $600 that I really wasn't counting on spending. I mean I get it and I understand but it still sucks.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
That's cheaper than a set of tires though.

True. Just means some upgrades will take twice as long. I will probably just order the Steeda Ultralites and just sit on them until I can get the other parts.

Thoughts on the BMR camber bolts vs the camber plates? Big difference in price.

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
True. Just means some upgrades will take twice as long. I will probably just order the Steeda Ultralites and just sit on them until I can get the other parts.

Thoughts on the BMR camber bolts vs the camber plates? Big difference in price.

Our forum promo code definitely helps!

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

Sponsored

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
Ya know, I know my daily driver is just a Sonata and I have had it right at 3 years. Not once have I had anything happen to it. I am careful with all of my stuff and keep it all as new as I can. We are trying to keep the miles on it down right now to maybe help with the trade in so I have been driving the Pathfinder and my wife has been driving the Sonata. She gets home tonight and takes me out to the garage, proceeds to show me where she has curbed the rear passenger wheel. I think I just looked at her and said "are you f'ing kidding me?"

I try so hard and in 45 min of driving she jacks it up. I am so pissed at this right now. I know I will get over it but right now it is the principle of the matter.

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
If you trade it in, dealer won't give a f about a curbed wheel. My ex curbed her brand new G37 forged OEM Rays wheels within a month of owning the car. My wife has curbed the wheels on the Altima too. I don't get it.

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
Glad to hear you say that about the trade but it still pisses me off. She isn't making a good case for me ever letting her drive the Mustang