Tennessee/Middle TN

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
How'd you manage that? Rotary?
100% my fault for being in a hurry and not switching base plates and using the smaller pad and letting it heat up too much on an edge. I was running behind and trying to quickly finish it up and cut a corner. It didn't help the Ford paint was at most only 3.5 mils thick so it's stupid thin. My buddy is going to redo the shitty job this other place did and fix it for me. It looks fine from 5 feet away but as soon as you see it in good light the pink tint of the color where they tried to match and blend sticks out like a sore thumb.
Sponsored

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
You can still burn through with a DA. They're safer than a flex but you still can. When I first got into proper detailing about 10 years ago everyone told me it was impossible to do any damage with a PC. I got too aggressive and burned through a spot on my original paint 90 GT. Learned my lesson the hard way on that one.

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
You can still burn through with a DA. They're safer than a flex but you still can. When I first got into proper detailing about 10 years ago everyone told me it was impossible to do any damage with a PC. I got too aggressive and burned through a spot on my original paint 90 GT. Learned my lesson the hard way on that one.
Yeah I've been buffing since I was in college, that's why I was so pissed at myself because I knew better.

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
On these parts left, make offers:

Carbon Fiber Vinyl Wrapped Steering Wheel Bezels - $50

Vossen CVTs 20x10 - $1200

Anderson Composites GT350R Replica Carbon Fiber Wing - $500

Sponsored

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Does anyone local have 6 piston brembos they want to sell or Steeda Ultralite Linear Springs or really any suspension upgrade parts?

Sponsored

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
I'm about to be selling a lot of stock parts off my car and some other misc things. Including a Steeda Intake and Stainless Works Headers.
Stainless Works Headers you say :eyebulge:

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I'm about to be selling a lot of stock parts off my car and some other misc things. Including a Steeda Intake and Stainless Works Headers.
Of course you are....now that mine were on back order for so long that I cancelled the order and went another route. Lol.
Sponsored