Sponsored

Tennessee/Middle TN

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Hello everyone. Always wanted a Mustang and finally bought my 2017 Platinum White premium 5.0 with black accent package back in July. I love it so far! It's bone stock for now.
Little late, but welcome to our group! Hope you're enjoying the new ride!

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
Hey all....I am putting this out there. On Saturday February 18 I am going to have a "mod day". My family will be out of town so if there are things your wanting to do or parts you have been collecting or just wanna hang out....let me know. If you already know where I live feel free to come on over. If you have never been out hit me up on a PM and I will give you directions. I will be working on my Diode Dynamics LED boards, angle eyes and demon eyes install....and maybe other stuff but not sure yet.

Sponsored

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
You need to be fully in on this :lol: That or have one of us come get your car so it can be driven :lol::lol:
I'll be there as long as I'm not working. I don't normally work weekends but coming into tax season is a busy time for me, so I'll have to play it by ear.

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
reminder about this weekend. if you have anything you need to work on or just wanna hang out come on over. i will be working on things myself and it is supposed to be a really nice weekend!

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
What kind of guacamole are you going to have at this party?? This heavily weighs on my decision btw.

Sponsored

keltymd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP
Just putting it out there. We have a club in Murfreesboro MMC (Murfreesboro Mustang Club) just a bunch of enthusiasts that band together to help each other out and do fun cruises, a lot of them are for a cause....
We also do Mod days (usually at my house) and Dyno days a couple times a year and are working to setup a couple of track days.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1748072352125409/?ref=bookmarks

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Just putting it out there. We have a club in Murfreesboro MMC (Murfreesboro Mustang Club) just a bunch of enthusiasts that band together to help each other out and do fun cruises, a lot of them are for a cause....
We also do Mod days (usually at my house) and Dyno days a couple times a year and are working to setup a couple of track days.

If you post events here some of us "northerners" could probably come down and make some of them.

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R

Thanks for the heads up. If you end up setting up those track days, I'd love to attend. Keep us posted.