Sponsored

Tennessee/Middle TN

Benzene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Mustang
Sup peeps. I am looking for a place to powdercoat my calipers and possibly install them too. If anyonr have recommendation fire away.

Murdered_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
15 Premium PP Ecoboost
I think Nick and I will be there. What time does it get hopping on exotics day? What time should we get there?
We could meet up before if you all would like. I'd say it would start getting busy around 8 am, so we could meet at 7:45 and cruise over if you guys wanted. I'm not sure how big of a turnout it's suppose to be. I'm sure it'll be pretty busy though.

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Good thing we got there on the early side. By 9am there wasn't a parking space to be had. Pretty nice turnout!

Sponsored

Punisher_Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt premium performance pack
I'm about an hour out of Nashville just picked up my 2016 Monday

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Has anyone rented a car from Enterprise for a month or more?
We had a rental from Enterprise for just over a month when my wife's car was in the body shop several years ago. Used the place on Gallatin road in Hendersonville just down the road from guns and leather.

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
We had a rental from Enterprise for just over a month when my wife's car was in the body shop several years ago. Used the place on Gallatin road in Hendersonville just down the road from guns and leather.
I called and they said $811 including taxes for a Kia Rio for a month. I'm looking at some other options right now. Might be getting a third ford. :D

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I called and they said $811 including taxes for a Kia Rio for a month. I'm looking at some other options right now. Might be getting a third ford. :D
I had insurance pay for most of our rental (we did pay a little extra for an upgrade). $800 for a month seems unreasonable. 3 months of that and you could just buy a beater.

Sponsored

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
So what has everyone been up to? Kinda quiet in here now. I have some demon eyes on the way so maybe we will have another mod day soon? Besides I need others to come over to help me get the front bumper off that have done it before :D

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
Did someone say they knew someone or a tech over at Two Rivers? My HVAC fan speed is stuck on high... come on Ford. 4500 miles and something isn't working. That's pretty horrible.

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Did someone say they knew someone or a tech over at Two Rivers? My HVAC fan speed is stuck on high... come on Ford. 4500 miles and something isn't working. That's pretty horrible.
Yeah his name is Tyler Agee but he's at Town and Country. @tymoto21 on IG. He answers DMs pretty regularly. I was just there this morning for the bubbles in my windshield and talked to him.

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
It is quiet in here lately. I've been busy with household projects and haven't driven the car in a couple weeks. Probably won't for a couple more either.

I did just pop my Steeda clutch assist spring in. Doesn't feel vastly different just pushing on the pedal in the garage but I think I'll like the increased "feel".

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
It is quiet in here lately. I've been busy with household projects and haven't driven the car in a couple weeks. Probably won't for a couple more either.

I did just pop my Steeda clutch assist spring in. Doesn't feel vastly different just pushing on the pedal in the garage but I think I'll like the increased "feel".
You're a moddin fiend now! Goin Steeda crazy!
Sponsored