Sponsored

Teaser :-)

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
It's interesting to see how folks have modified their Bullitts. The '08-09 had the same ones as the GT, but painted a grey color and used different pads. The grey was to match the wheels, I guess. Still only 2 piston brakes and so-so braking. I guess we always want something different. Red has become the color these days and I see them on the Challenger and Camaro as well as Jap cars. So, yours sets itself apart from the crowd!
The 01's had Red too, but they were the same as Cobra/Mach1 calipers. Would have been cool to get GT350 calipers stock on this.
Sponsored

OP
OP
aileron

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
I almost - almost! painted the calipers Porsche yellow. Not regretting the Nardo gray, but should have taken the time to cut some yellow vinyl to mock-up the front caliper, and put the wheels back on for a quick peek. I suspect it would have looked great with DHG too.

200720d1295542277-yellow-caliper-paint-what-color-code-you-guys-using-brembo996tt1.jpg

frankeric16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
I've see some really nice caliper paint done with non-toxic epoxy... with a brush. I'm a sick man, and don't know when to not get so carried away :crying:
Yes, we all are in someway / another! But they look great.
I'm wanting different color leather seats. Been looking at brown leather like on some Jags, DHG & brown leather interior. Replacing seats is one thing but door panels and dash is way beyond me!

OP
OP
aileron

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
Yes, we all are in someway / another! But they look great.
I'm wanting different color leather seats. Been looking at brown leather like on some Jags, DHG & brown leather interior. Replacing seats is one thing but door panels and dash is way beyond me!
Oh yea!! Something like this would be very tasty >

jaguar_xk120_roadster_9.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
aileron

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
fantastic! next steps? :)
I'm up to my neck making a new front splitter - but if you're serious about the interior talk to Katzkin; they can help with the door panels and dash as well as some gorgeous hides for the seats. Bring plenty of money...Tuscany is their nicest grade of leather; they have the patterns for our cars and ship the interior to a local, well qualified installer.

2017SwatchCardInside-3-1024x364-1.jpg

frankeric16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
HS just what I've been looking for. I'm thinking a tan insert on the front with black sides. Also door panels and dash tan. Forget the non-used back seats. Grandkids are bigger than me so no one will be sitting back there! Tuscany is the way to go....dollars....dollars...dollars....and so on.....

CF-105

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dark Highland Green Bullitt
HS just what I've been looking for. I'm thinking a tan insert on the front with black sides. Also door panels and dash tan. Forget the non-used back seats. Grandkids are bigger than me so no one will be sitting back there! Tuscany is the way to go....dollars....dollars...dollars....and so on.....
Same thing I'm looking at. A very high quality brown leather interior would be just perfect with the DHG (read almost Jaguar BRG) .

frankeric16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
I'm up to my neck making a new front splitter - but if you're serious about the interior talk to Katzkin; they can help with the door panels and dash as well as some gorgeous hides for the seats. Bring plenty of money...Tuscany is their nicest grade of leather; they have the patterns for our cars and ship the interior to a local, well qualified installer.

2017SwatchCardInside-3-1024x364-1.jpg
Ha! I rammed my leg, again, on the tip of the splitter and yelled ......... wife thought I cut my finger off!
Sponsored