Sponsored

Team Granger

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Who had Tint and PPF done by Granger prior to picking it up? I know they likely "farm" it out.

How was the cost and more importantly the quality?

Tint; what brand and style (cermaic)?
PPF; brand and what parts of the car?

Anything else you added in or on?

Next we can cover pick up. For those out towners flying in what is the number one tip you can give us? I will be flying in from Phoenix to driver her back some 1400 miles.

#teamgranger
Sponsored

VictorH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Victor
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I did same as you except my drive was only 1,100 miles. You can speak to their tint and PPF folks, they will provide name and number if you ask them.
Re the drive home, since break in is semi-important I had my trip so that I had 2 days of around town driving before leaving. That was good for a 175 miles or so. Don't really recommend using much cruise control on the way home.
My car's alignment was really off when I picked it up which made the car really "darty" on the freeway (I had an 1/8" of toe-out). You might ask them to check the alignment. Also, check the tire pressures as they are cranked up pretty high, in the 38-40 psi range. Other than that, enjoy your trip.

OP
OP
aham23

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Only 1100 miles :)

Appreciate the feedback. I am leaning towards taking some TrackWrap stuff to protect the front and rear front 1/4 panels. i can have the ppf / tint done later in my area.

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Granger is located in a good spot to get some miles on same-day before hopping on any freeways. I was able to put over 100 on before making my way North to Wisconsin. Varied speed limits, lack of traffic allowed me to move up and down gears as I got to know mine (non-Mach-1). So in 1 day I flew, did initial break-in, and then made my way North about 500 miles. As mentioned, I don’t use cruise control until I have a lot more city driving in and ideally a few pulls. I threw in a late lunch break about 30 minutes into my freeway time.
Are you going through Denver? The extra mountain time will help a lot vs Oklahoma City.

JG M1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1965 Unique Cobra Replicar
Only 1100 miles :)

Appreciate the feedback. I am leaning towards taking some TrackWrap stuff to protect the front and rear front 1/4 panels. i can have the ppf / tint done later in my area.
I'm bringing a roll of Track Armour for protection to do the same.
Sponsored