Tanks Alot

Geofft21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1 M2467
Fixed my post in #52, correctly reads Oil TEMP gauge now, how did I let that slip through. :facepalm:

Thanks for the links on doing the swap out Ira. I will be considering this, definitely not thrilled about taking the dash piece out to do it. My short patience, and very low tolerance for rattles and squeaks is a recipe for disaster if I do this swap.

Very bizarre to me why Ford includes the gauge physical or digital in some cars and not the others. GT350 makes to most sense, two oil gauges right there physical in the dash and done. You want to know anything about oil look here. Yes yes I know its inferred, still if I was in charge, all the PPs, the Bullitt, M1, and GT350s would be rocking the GT 350 gauge set. I always liked the look of the "engine Spun" bright dash trim.
1624393318312.png
Lovely, unfortunately UK models don't get the extra gauges, and they have deleted both oil temp and oil pressure from the digital dash selection, (even if the manual says the oil pressure is included). £60,000 track ready car and we have to rely on a red light coming on!
Sponsored

sakman84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium. 6MT, Blue, upgraded wheels
Lovely, unfortunately UK models don't get the extra gauges, and they have deleted both oil temp and oil pressure from the digital dash selection, (even if the manual says the oil pressure is included). £60,000 track ready car and we have to rely on a red light coming on!
Even in the manual! that type of stuff has to be infuriating.😤 Export customers are treated like the red headed step children. Sorry to hear they are doing that.