Sponsored

Sync & Shaker logo/advertising delete

datadatum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350
I'm right with the OP at not liking the silly branding of "Sync" on the shift boot trim. Clearly meant for the test drive, not for long term ownership.

However, I am disappointed that the swap of the embossed trim requires $60 because it is part of the entire SHIFT BOOT ASSEMBLY. Sheesh.

ea7a45108c76fe292381c75ec8cad611.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Spart

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I'm right with the OP at not liking the silly branding of "Sync" on the shift boot trim. Clearly meant for the test drive, not for long term ownership.

However, I am disappointed that the swap of the embossed trim requires $60 because it is part of the entire SHIFT BOOT ASSEMBLY. Sheesh.
I did mine at the same time I did an MGW shifter install. I kept the original boot/trim/reverse lockout in factory condition, and I modified the unbranded boot for the MGW install (reverse lockout collar must be removed.)

So it pretty much worked out for me. If I need to go back to the stock shifter, I have the intact stock shifter boot.

What's more heinous than the shift boot costing $60 is that the stupid blank plastic cover costs $30.

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Meh not important enough to me to spend quid on it...It can stay as it is. My phone blocks the logo anyway when I am in the car.
Sponsored