Sponsored

Sync 3 non responsive

bee bop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GT Vert, 2016 GT Vert
Has anyone had this happen? Today I went to town to pick up some mower parts. Everything was working fine when I parked the car. After getting the parts and pulling out of the parking lot my Sync 3 went to a blank screen. I shut the car off and opened the door then powered it back on I got the same results i Tried it again and some how got it to the home screen. there i only had the Map and did not have the sections for the audio or climate. When I got home I disconnected the battery and when I connected it backup it was the same. I then connected my laptop and tired resetting the APIM using forcan no luck. As it stands right now I only have the map on the home screen, the backup Camera works , but the backup sensor graphic is not longer there, and I get the carplay screen when I connect my iPhone via USB, but the touch screen does not respond. Voice commands still work and the radio plays. The only modification I did was to change the animation and theme to the Ford Performance GT setting , but that was over a year ago. If I cannot get this fixed myself then I guess it is to the dealer with it.
Sponsored

OP
OP

bee bop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GT Vert, 2016 GT Vert
Well i fixed the issue, by setting the startup and theme back to factory. For some reason the ford GT theme and Animations have been removed. It says i am running version 3.0.