Sponsored

Sync 2 To Sync 3 Problem (Hellhorse module)

Paddymac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt Premium
Recently, I purchased the sync 3 conversion kit for my 2015 Gt Premium (9 Speaker Setup) and I have been having an issue with my speakers. The majority of my music (played through apple carplay) is horrible. It sounds as if some songs are muffled and others are not mixed properly. Just seeing if anyone else has had this experience.
Sponsored

karpetcm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium A6, 2013 Mercedes E63 AMG, 2007 Mercedes E550
Vehicle Showcase
Recently, I purchased the sync 3 conversion kit for my 2015 Gt Premium (9 Speaker Setup) and I have been having an issue with my speakers. The majority of my music (played through apple carplay) is horrible. It sounds as if some songs are muffled and others are not mixed properly. Just seeing if anyone else has had this experience.

Know its kinda old by now, did you contact them and what did they tell you? I had issues were both my USB ports were not working but my situation was there was a tiny plastic from I guess the packaging stuck on the pins. No biggie and works perfect they have good customer service. I just did my conversion to Sync 3 this weekend. Love the upgrade.