Swipe Radio Presets??

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
I was in a '19 F150 the other day and you can just swipe the screen to see the next set of 6 radio presets instead of having to touch the "presets" icon to cycle through to next set. You can also mix the presets so you could have radio and Sirius together in the same set without having to change the Source. Is there any update that can be done to a '19 Mustang to make it do this?
Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Yeah, go to the Ford owner site, and you should be able to download the new Sync 3.4 version. Now I can swipe the presets, but don't think you can mix them. Each source seems to have 18 presets. I wouldn't mix them anyway, so not important to me :).

OP
OP
Stangnut

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Just uploaded version 3.4.20136 but the car still says it has 3.3. I uploaded using a thumb drive and when it was done it said the upload was complete and I could remove the drive. Any advice?

OP
OP
Stangnut

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
I didn't leave the car off long enough before checking it again. It works now. You were right about mixing them. It won't do it like the F-150's. So far the only real changes I see are the graphic design (looks horrible compared to the previous version) and the ability to swipe. For me, the swiping is only useful on XM so I'm not sure the update was even worth it. Way to go, Ford.

Thanks for the help, guys!

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
The 3.4 update is kind of lame indeed. I regretted doing it until I found a way to change it to gray (via FORScan), and I'm happy now. Everything blue was just horrible, especially on my green/black car. But wasn't a fan of the baby blue of Sync 3.3 either. The Lincoln MY20 theme in dark mode with the second darkest background is just perfect for my interior, and also goes perfectly with the digital dash with primary and secondary colors set to white (which is actually white and light gray). And since I could retain the pony animation, it looks 100% stock. The new version boots quicker, and it finally looks decent, so I'm a happy camper now :D.
Sponsored

Last edited: