Sway Bar

mavmrb3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brady
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt-DHG | 2010 Yaris 3Dr HB |
I have the M-9602-M, no regrets. cars still a great comfortable ride and much more firm/flat in corners on sport/track.
Thanks for the quick reply! Duh! Now I see below in your signature "MagneRide Handling Pack". Well, this is the way I will go. The 20mm is not bad. Better in my opinion than 1" or greater. Did you do the installation? The bars I could handle, but the springs I don't have some of the tools. I see you also changed oil to a higher viscosity. Oil separator. Air filter. Racing the Bullitt?
Sponsored

rcl4668

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang - Dark Highland Green
I have the M-9602-M, no regrets. cars still a great comfortable ride and much more firm/flat in corners on sport/track.
Thanks Schwerin! I am also still leaning towards the M-9602-M package. I have been very impressed by the ride in the Magneride-equipped Bullitt. Great daily drivability and fantastic absorbtion of road imperfections.

The one disconcerting thing about the ride is that it still feels somewhat disconnected and "floaty" in corners when taken at speed with seemingly unpredictable up and down and side to side motions. Most times, the car "snaps-back" into the desired driving line but it is still a little disconcerting.

If what I am talking about makes sense, does the M-9602-M package address this, even partially? I guess the exective summary is I am wondering if the package tightens up/sharpens the handling while cornering. Again, thanks!

/Rich

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Thanks for the quick reply! Duh! Now I see below in your signature "MagneRide Handling Pack". Well, this is the way I will go. The 20mm is not bad. Better in my opinion than 1" or greater. Did you do the installation? The bars I could handle, but the springs I don't have some of the tools. I see you also changed oil to a higher viscosity. Oil separator. Air filter. Racing the Bullitt?
I did the bars and software flash myself, a local shop did the Springs.

I'm the type that updates the small stuff first usually. Get rid of the weak points and set up for preventative maintenance. Then add power. I'm thinking of rotors/pads next. Eventually, I plan to get back into autocross, but not done it for maybe 10 years.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Thanks Schwerin! I am also still leaning towards the M-9602-M package. I have been very impressed by the ride in the Magneride-equipped Bullitt. Great daily drivability and fantastic absorbtion of road imperfections.

The one disconcerting thing about the ride is that it still feels somewhat disconnected and "floaty" in corners when taken at speed with seemingly unpredictable up and down and side to side motions. Most times, the car "snaps-back" into the desired driving line but it is still a little disconcerting.

If what I am talking about makes sense, does the M-9602-M package address this, even partially? I guess the exective summary is I am wondering if the package tightens up/sharpens the handling while cornering. Again, thanks!

/Rich
It fixes it a bit, but it still feels like the rear is "wiggling" some. I'm hoping the Steeda braces will help that once I get time to put them on.

rcl4668

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang - Dark Highland Green
It fixes it a bit, but it still feels like the rear is "wiggling" some. I'm hoping the Steeda braces will help that once I get time to put them on.
Thanks and I like your description of the issue as a "wiggle." Have fun with autocross, it's such a great way to work on car control skills and really see how the car can perform while doing it in a relatively low-risk way.
Sponsored