2015 black s550 PP

NewTekBuzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6M
Last Saturday I did the Ngauge mod in the center ac vent and well it does look nice, but visibility is very poor. During the day you can't see anything in the screen, and at night you can barely see what the gauges are reading. I might try to angle it towards me or switch it to the left ac vent and also angle it towards me for better visibility.
Yep definitely not easy to see! Concerned about the A/C blowing on it as well. I
Might pull it back apart and put two dividers behind it to help funnel the heat and cold to the right and left vents

matt713

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium 401A
Last Saturday I did the Ngauge mod in the center ac vent and well it does look nice, but visibility is very poor. During the day you can't see anything in the screen, and at night you can barely see what the gauges are reading. I might try to angle it towards me or switch it to the left ac vent and also angle it towards me for better visibility.
Try changing your led colors on your Ngauge to white. I had the same opinion when I mounted my Ngauge in the middle vent as I could really not see the display and another forum member (sorry don't remember who it was), said to change the colors to white...And that helped me drastically. I can see them very well now during the day and night in the middle vent.

Matt

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Great video, thanks Steve. Wow, I guess it really is one big part. Damn. Hope the aftermarket comes out with something better..
Sponsored