Sponsored

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
Tom when u play the right game u can get this car for the right price. I will post my bill of sale in 7 months to prove u my point.
I will put money down on a bet, saying you will NOT get it for 5K under MSRP
1) reason its a lost for them, it ain't happening on this car !
2) there will never be a over allotment of inventory in 7 months, or 12 months for that matter.
Sponsored

Tom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Daily Driver
Tom when u play the right game u can get this car for the right price. I will post my bill of sale in 7 months to prove u my point.
I will be looking forward to seeing it. I think I know how your going to go about it, but I don't think it's going to work with this car. And if you do manage to get a deal like that PM me with the details If you would. :D Hope it work's out for ya. :cheers:

Last edited:

jlwdvm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 350R, '13 Boss 302, '15 Z/28, '69 TA
A dealership that I have been keeping in touch with since the GT350 was revealed confirmed today that they took the necessary steps with Ford to get an allocation....which will be mine at MSRP. They haven't asked for a deposit yet.

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
I will be looking forward to seeing it. I think I know how your going to go about it, but I don't think it's going to work with this car. And if you do manage to get a deal like that PM me with the details If you would. :D Hope it work's out for ya. :cheers:
The only cards he's playing with, (if he can get a deal like that) is if he works for Ford and I still will take the bet, although were not talking fair. He has suggest to all on this tread, by his lack of transparency then, that he (a NON Ford employee) can waltz right down to a Ford dealership and get a $5,000 dollar discount below the MSRP, and I'm saying that's not going to happen. So look forward to seeing the details on the bill of sale.:paddle:

Sponsored

Tom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Daily Driver
The only cards he's playing with, (if he can get a deal like that) is if he works for Ford and I still will take the bet, although were not talking fair. He has suggest to all on this tread, by his lack of transparency then, that he (a NON Ford employee) can waltz right down to a Ford dealership and get a $5,000 dollar discount below the MSRP, and I'm saying that's not going to happen. So look forward to seeing the details on the bill of sale.:paddle:
I agree, but I'm looking forward to seeing what he come's up with. I would like to be a fly on the wall when he tells the Dealer that he want's 5k of MSRP. :lol:

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
I agree, but I'm looking forward to seeing what he come's up with. I would like to be a fly on the wall when he tells the Dealer that he want's 5k of MSRP. :lol:
Not me because when he asks the dealer for a 5K discount, the dealer is going to laugh, and laugh...and then when the dealer realizes that he's serious, is going to most likely throw something at him while kicking him out of there store, and the "fly on the wall" may get smashed in the process.:frusty: No offence..

Tom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Daily Driver
Not me because when he asks the dealer for a 5K discount, the dealer is going to laugh, and laugh...and then when the dealer realizes that he's serious, is going to most likely throw something at him while kicking him out of there store, and the "fly on the wall" may get smashed in the process.:frusty: No offence..
None Taken. I got a good laugh out of it. Thanks. :lol:

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
What difference does it make that the dealer doesn't have any information? I've heard this before and I'm not seeing where it would make any sense to not take a deposit from a potential buyer, unless the dealer will not commit to selling the first one they have.

I understand that you don't have info on MSRP. But you do know that you will be getting at least one this year and you also know the dealership's stance on ADM. Just be honest and tell your customer that ADM will be charged on the first few you're getting, or your flooring your first one w/ a $10K sticker on it etc. That is information you can give now.

The info my dealer gave me is that they'll be getting at least one, it's mine if I want it and they'll be charging sticker. <<<This we've agreed on. No games, no 'we don't know' BS.

The two other dealers, one where I bought my wife's Explorer Sport from last summer aren't going to get my business in the future. They either want to charge a $10K ADM deposit, or won't return my call or email. The dealer who is calling me and has committed their 1st GT350 will get a future truck sale and Focus sale within the next 4 years. It's good business, they're honest and don't play games :thumbsup:
Once again well said....:hail:

Cruzinaround

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2011 GT Premium, 2012 BMW M3, Etc Etc
My Dealer already committed to selling to me at below MSRP. I have 5 kids...all in their teens. And my wife will want a new truck. That's 7 potential sales that they can't just walk away from. My son wants a Focus RS and My Wife wants a Raptor. My daughter wants a Fiesta ST....

If the salesperson knows what her priority is.... She will honor her word. "At least $500 below MSRP."

Sponsored

grecoan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT performance package
Yea I'm a Manger at a Ford Dealer and I cant get it under Invoice the owner would laugh at me lolllllll.. There is no XDAZ plan on SVT cars. Never mind 5k off a car that each dealer will prob get 3 allocations at the most. We sell at sticker here no ADM's. But we don't budge off of that because they are in such demand and such little production. I have people telling me they will put a deposit today with out knowing prices. Can't wait to see one in person going to be really nice.

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
Yea I'm a Manger at a Ford Dealer and I cant get it under Invoice the owner would laugh at me lolllllll.. There is no XDAZ plan on SVT cars. Never mind 5k off a car that each dealer will prob get 3 allocations at the most. We sell at sticker here no ADM's. But we don't budge off of that because they are in such demand and such little production. I have people telling me they will put a deposit today with out knowing prices. Can't wait to see one in person going to be really nice.
Have you taken any deposits? I'm all wrapped up but their may be members here who are looking for an honest dealership. What's your name? Where are you located? How can they contact you?

grecoan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT performance package
Have you taken any deposits? I'm all wrapped up but their may be members here who are looking for an honest dealership. What's your name? Where are you located? How can they contact you?

Anthony I work at Fette Ford in Clifton NJ and not yet. No point we have one person in line we told him the second we get allocation for it we will take a deposit but right now it is too early in the game to do that. We have no idea if were only going to get one or more. Last year we obtained 3 allocation for Shelby's that was it. The way it works is you have to become a Shelby certified dealer which cost a application fee of 1000 per year plus training employees Which need to be certified to sell the car. That guarantees you 1 allocation ( if they accept the offer which we will get) the rest is a formula that ford has that works up average mustang sales last year and this year and comes up with how many allocations we will get. Ill def Keep you guys informed on it when I get more information. I'm thinking realistically March or May they will have pricing and final specs.

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Anthony I work at Fette Ford in Clifton NJ and not yet. No point we have one person in line we told him the second we get allocation for it we will take a deposit but right now it is too early in the game to do that. We have no idea if were only going to get one or more. Last year we obtained 3 allocation for Shelby's that was it. The way it works is you have to become a Shelby certified dealer which cost a application fee of 1000 per year plus training employees Which need to be certified to sell the car. That guarantees you 1 allocation ( if they accept the offer which we will get) the rest is a formula that ford has that works up average mustang sales last year and this year and comes up with how many allocations we will get. Ill def Keep you guys informed on it when I get more information. I'm thinking realistically March or May they will have pricing and final specs.
Tony..I still don't get it...You know you get one (1) right? you just said it ...Then you said you have not taken a deposit on it YET ..right? Right...so what is the problem...who cares about what MSRP is .. it does not matter to most if its 52K or 58K they just want it at MSRP.....So whats the problem take a sinking deposit..and be done with it.....Unless you all want to see what "THE REAL DEMAND IS" and the figure out a Mark up...lol (I'm just saying....):headbonk::frusty:

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
The dealership Im working with in Texas said we no we are getting one..I said Okay I want that one at MSRP (what ever that is) and they said great ..put down a deposit to hold THAT ONE...and I did ! This is not rocket science ...
Sponsored