Sponsored

stock launch

TRACK-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
black 2015 mustang ecoboost 6spd
Now this might be because I'm not using the right techniques but when ever I launch the car I turn off traction control and hold RPM at 2500 and drop the clutch and at the same time I floor it the car lurches forward hard like a proper launch? But then it like I lost all power like some sort of limiter just kicked in then it moderately picks up speed the best I can do is 7.2 0-60 what am I doing wrong what am I missing ? Total noon question but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's his first time driving a Manual thanks in advance for any tips and advice:thumbsup:
Sponsored

Chargedguard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
My car is doing the same thing. I think it has something to do with ththe advance trac but I'm not 100% sure. When I take off advance trac it doesn't do it but it spins like crazy. Try holding down the traction control button until it says advance trac is off and see if that helps.

OP
OP

TRACK-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks guys for the help I'll try with stability control off and report back

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
Probably a combination of traction control and torque management that's built in to the ECM to protect the clutch. Turning the trac/stab nannies off will help, but be careful...no electronic aids to keep you out of trouble if it gets too out of shape.

Sponsored

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
I think I'm having this problem too it's absolutely destroying my 0 to 60 times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP

TRACK-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah its not working out still the same thing from what I've seen in the thread pasted by standan this might be something that can only be tuned out
Sponsored