Sponsored

Stock Ecu Settings

carterussell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB Magnetic Premium
I installed the cobb accessport (awesome) but now it is time for warranty repairs.
I uninstalled it and now the oil pressure goes up to 80 PSI at 5500 RPM. Maybe i'm just really paranoid and I'm paying attention to things that I didn't before

Is this too high or am I crazy?
Sponsored

OVRKILL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built '91 Land Cruiser, '15 EB PP MT
I wouldn't worry. With the amount of torque this engine produces per cylinder, it's going to need high oil pressure. Ambient temperature and dozens of other things could affect this.

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
I installed the cobb accessport (awesome) but now it is time for warranty repairs.
I uninstalled it and now the oil pressure goes up to 80 PSI at 5500 RPM. Maybe i'm just really paranoid and I'm paying attention to things that I didn't before

Is this too high or am I crazy?
What happened that you need repairs? Also, the dealer can tell if the car has been flashed even if you return to stock. Some might not care, but just so you know it could be an issue.

OP
OP

carterussell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB Magnetic Premium
What happened that you need repairs? Also, the dealer can tell if the car has been flashed even if you return to stock. Some might not care, but just so you know it could be an issue.
The little pony projection lamp light is dangling from the side mirror and after 4K miles, I noticed my Premium Ecoboost doesn't have the illuminated door sills:doh: there's also a rattle that comes and goes. I also want to get the transmission, engine oil, and all the usual tune up stuff done

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Do you have the 50th package?

Sponsored

OP
OP

carterussell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB Magnetic Premium
Do you have the 50th package?
I do. From the what I've read, I should still have the illuminated sills right? I haven't seen anything that says the 50th package would negate that.

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Yea that's how I knew you had that package because it doesn't have lighted sills