Still looking for a CFTP allocation...

Trentk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
91 GT turbomustangs.com
After calling about 60 dealers and finding one with a supposed golden ticket late last year I put in a deposit but it was refunded a month later because they "lost" the allocation. Its been a while since I asked on the forums if anyone knows of any CFTP's available please let me know. Thank you,
Sponsored

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
Your best bet is to search Autotrader, Cars.com, Cargurus, Ebay, etc and try to find one for sale. It will have an ADM but you are either going to have to pay it or try to negotiate it. There have been a few of them popping up but not for MSRP.

OP
OP

Trentk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
91 GT turbomustangs.com
Your best bet is to search Autotrader, Cars.com, Cargurus, Ebay, etc and try to find one for sale. It will have an ADM but you are either going to have to pay it or try to negotiate it. There have been a few of them popping up but not for MSRP.
Thanks, I think finding one with all the options and color I want would be really tough, thats why allocation might be best option.

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
Thanks, I think finding one with all the options and color I want would be really tough, thats why allocation might be best option.
What does your dream car look like?

OP
OP

Trentk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
91 GT turbomustangs.com
Like this but twister orange with painted black roof and no stripes
29614.jpeg

Sponsored

morjo02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
try Joe Meyers Ford in Houston Texas - they have 1 allocation available as of 2 weeks ago and asking 10K ADM. I offered MSRP and never heard back..

themik99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2022 F-150 Tremor
I'm still searching for one too. Haven't been able to lock down a deal yet. Am willing to pay a reasonable ADM and am willing to trade my 2014 as a part of the deal.

morjo02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
I'm still searching for one too. Haven't been able to lock down a deal yet. Am willing to pay a reasonable ADM and am willing to trade my 2014 as a part of the deal.

contact cedric and let him know that John with the 2016 Black GT350R sent you. Maybe they would lower the ADM for you....

themik99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2022 F-150 Tremor
try Joe Meyers Ford in Houston Texas - they have 1 allocation available as of 2 weeks ago and asking 10K ADM. I offered MSRP and never heard back..
Just called. It's gone unfortunately.
Sponsored