OP
OP
bullittman

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
Sounds good Donson....you can order, if not sure on color you can always change it later. These are going to be very cool cars.:cheers:
Sponsored

South40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Lincoln, 2013 Ford Raptor
Was able to put in order at dealer this am.....Ford not accepting yet but system will allow order to be put in queue. So now it's hurry up and wait.:headbang:

Next step DORA !
Awesome!! Can the dealer order it in the 2016 order banks or is there somewhere special the dealer needs to look? I will be ordering Tuesday. Avalanche with black stripes and black roof and tech pack. Trading in a Porsche 996 Turbo:ford:

OP
OP
bullittman

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
Awesome!! Can the dealer order it in the 2016 order banks or is there somewhere special the dealer needs to look? I will be ordering Tuesday. Avalanche with black stripes and black roof and tech pack. Trading in a Porsche 996 Turbo:ford:
Order banks not accepting orders yet, but dealers can enter and submitt as soon as banks open I was told today.Of course they will sit for a while till the process gets going. just felt good to get it started. :thumbsup: As far as I could see my dealer used the normal order process.

South40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Lincoln, 2013 Ford Raptor
Order banks not accepting orders yet, but dealers can enter and submitt as soon as banks open I was told today.Of course they will sit for a while till the process gets going. just felt good to get it started. :thumbsup: As far as I could see my dealer used the normal order process.
Thanks for the quick reply:thumbsup:

Davey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 350R
What is Tuesday. Some sort of order date

Sponsored

Mystic_Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RR GT350, '65 Mustang Coupe
That sucks - If Chevy can figure out no GG tax for the Corvette, Ford ought to be able to do it for the GT350. :thumbdown:
There are no voodoo secrets involved. The Vette has used the stupid shift lockout for second/third gears and a ridiculously tall top gear for low RPM cruising. I don't want either on a GT350 even if it costs me a $1000 guzzler tax.

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
There are no voodoo secrets involved. The Vette has used the stupid shift lockout for second/third gears and a ridiculously tall top gear for low RPM cruising. I don't want either on a GT350 even if it costs me a $1000 guzzler tax.
I've owned a C5 Z06 and a C6 with the skip-shift, which takes all of 5 minutes to disable with a $15 plug-in module.You can also bypass the skip-shift without the module with a little extra pressure on the accelerator during the 1-2 shift, but that can get a little dicey in slow-moving traffic. As far as the overdrive top gear, you never get into it on the track and it helps get you to 32 mpg on the Interstate, which is phenomenal for a car at this performance level.

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
I've owned a C5 Z06 and a C6 with the skip-shift, which takes all of 5 minutes to disable with a $15 plug-in module.You can also bypass the skip-shift without the module with a little extra pressure on the accelerator during the 1-2 shift, but that can get a little dicey in slow-moving traffic. As far as the overdrive top gear, you never get into it on the track and it helps get you to 32 mpg on the Interstate, which is phenomenal for a car at this performance level.
So, $15 to save $1,300?

Last edited:

MarcW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
What is Tuesday. Some sort of order date
Nope. Day after Memorial Day. Since Monday is a holiday, Ford wants some orders to process when they get back.

I also imagine they will release the prices, and hopefully horsepower numbers. But that's just a guess on my part.

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
Nope. Day after Memorial Day. Since Monday is a holiday, Ford wants some orders to process when they get back.

I also imagine they will release the prices, and hopefully horsepower numbers. But that's just a guess on my part.
Does anyone know what day ordering opens? the real date..or are well all still guessing? and if we are all still guessing, how did this date just pop up?

Sponsored

MarcW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
Ordering opened Friday, but won't get processed until Tuesday. I could have ordered mine yesterday, if I knew exactly what I wanted. Can't decide Track Pack or not.

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Ordering opened Friday, but won't get processed until Tuesday. I could have ordered mine yesterday, if I knew exactly what I wanted. Can't decide Track Pack or not.
And you know they will processed on Tuesday how? How do you know Tuesday? Do you work for FORD, or have you read this? Thanks

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
No trying to be "smart" I just do NOT want to go down to the dealer with "all guns a blazin" demanding to order the car...say I can order NOW and then have him tell me...all it is that I can do now...is fill out a form with what you want, and nothing is getting ordered now and wont be for the foreseeable future....

MarcW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
I work at at dealership. While I don't "know" the orders will be processed Tuesday, it is what they have done in the past.
Sponsored