Sponsored

maddog1982

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (S550)
Black Friday they had some awesome discounts. I used welecomesteeda to get 5 percent off my first order

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Do Steeda UK ever do sales ?

Also, do we get a forum discount code ?

I’m spending my GF’s money for her and planning my birthday present ... :cwl:

Cheers,

WD :like:
order from steeda us ship via stackry its usually cheaper especially if you take advantage of one of the many american sales.

OP
OP
WD Pro

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Steeda UK really need to see this and adjust prices accordingly ... :frown: (Even if that’s just for UK forum members and handled via PM and not publicly).

I know I saved money on my H pipe by buying that in the states but that wasn’t normal circumstances (it came home in my case), something is wrong when the public can buy from steeda USA, import it ‘legally’ and still save money over steeda UK pricing ... :frown:

@Steeda UK

WD :like:

DarkStangUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
If they lowered some of their prices / gave a discount code they’d have a lot more sales. Only thing they sell reasonably priced is the clutch spring.

Sponsored

Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
We price very fairly, and we are nearly always cheaper than buying form the states. Not only are we cheaper but you get next day delivery normally plus UK service and UK market development, e.g. the Steeda strut tower brace and Steeda hood struts both were non EU compatible till we worked with HQ to tweak designs....

As some people mentioned we offer a "WELCOMESTEEDA" discount on intro purchases and if you want ongoing discounts you can sign up to an insurance policy with Sky Insurance who offer a Steeda discount as part of their policy.

Not only that we offer a loyalty scheme which builds up discount points and also if you want to make a package purchase we are always happy to look at things on a case by case basis.

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
something is wrong when the public can buy from steeda USA, import it ‘legally’ and still save money over steeda UK pricing ... :frown:
Not necessarily. Importing the products for us and keeping them in stock at a European location is bound to add to the cost.
If I order a product from the US, it takes two to three weeks for it to arrive in the country, and when it does, it arrives at a special post office, where I must go in person and open the package in front of a customs official, so that they inspect it and calculate how much import tax and VAT I have to pay.
If I order it from Steeda EU, the product arrives directly at my door in five days, no questions asked.
Keeping a warehouse in Europe for our convenience comes at a cost.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
its less involved in the UK i can order (and have done several times) from steeda us they ship it to stackry (usually 1-2 day max) I can then get it on airfreight to my door within 24h and all customs/vat is calculated by shipping and paid online when it arrives in the uk so as long as you pay the fees as soon as you get the email they ship it back out same day which is typically next day courier in country.
Last thing I brought over was the rear shock mounts they were on blackfriday sale ended up working out (inc delivery and customs etc) about £60 cheaper than buying from steeda uk.

These are ofc parts that could be machined in country too rather than having to hold stock or ship from america which would bring costs down too.

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I see. So in the UK you may be better off just ordering everything from the States. Unfortunately, Romanian government agencies are still in the 19th century, so every little thing that allows us to avoid contact with them is worth paying for. :D
Which is why I'm grateful for Steeda's European branch.

Last edited:

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
If you have to order from Steeda, it's cheaper to order from Steeda US and ship it over. Just be careful they don't notice other wise they'll cancel your order and send you to Steeda UK, so send it through Stackry. Steeda US do discount codes, Steeda UK not so much. I pretty much order all my Mustang parts from the US, there's more choice and cheaper prices but you have to factor in the delivery/taxes and the risk of having to return faulty products.
Sponsored