Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
Figured I'd share!

Here is an 'all in' Ruby Red Q750 StreetFighter build that was just received at a dealership and sold - it was built with EVERY option we could throw at it including the Tremec transmission upgrade, interior upgrades and every ounce of suspension magic we manufacture in Valdosta. Wheels are custom billet aluminum, custom paint on hood and roof, Steeda spoiler, color sanded body surfaces, Whipple supercharger system with 132mm throttle body, 72 lb injectors, SPAL cooling fans, custom leather interior, GT350R steering wheel, slotted brake rotors front and rear, etc. - enjoy! 690 rwhp on 93 octane!
Damn...I'd honestly buy a Q750 over any other specialty Mustang currently produced...does that mean coming soon to a dealership near me? :cool:

And that spoiler is indeed very sexy...still want it painted though.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Wraith272

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Figured I'd share!

Here is an 'all in' Ruby Red Q750 StreetFighter build that was just received at a dealership and sold - it was built with EVERY option we could throw at it including the Tremec transmission upgrade, interior upgrades and every ounce of suspension magic we manufacture in Valdosta. Wheels are custom billet aluminum, custom paint on hood and roof, Steeda spoiler, color sanded body surfaces, Whipple supercharger system with 132mm throttle body, 72 lb injectors, SPAL cooling fans, custom leather interior, GT350R steering wheel, slotted brake rotors front and rear, etc. - enjoy! 690 rwhp on 93 octane!
David, thank you for posting this. I have a Ruby Red car and this may have just cemented my decision to go ahead with this. Honestly, even though I've been hyped for this spoiler ever since I saw the Q750 revealed and created this thread, I've been on the fence after finding out that this spoiler is stick-on and more expensive than the carbon fiber GT350 Track Pack spoiler straight from Ford, but I REALLY like how the Q-Series Spoiler doesn't have a huge gap between the ends of the spoiler and the quarter panels like the factory spoiler does, yet keeps the same overall influences.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Those pictures look soooooooo good!!! That black on that spoiler looks perfect. I might be leaning towards this black color instead of Ingot. I think the black looks perfect and matches the front PP splitter color.

[MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION] is that a matte black on the ruby red car? Or the base finish? Or is this how it comes without being painted?

EDIT - I see it is Satin black? Correct?

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Hey, ya took my idea...black spoiler on Ruby red :p

I have the same questions as Melekith regarding the finish...if all it takes is clearcoat to gloss it up I could go in that direction...

Sponsored

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
Those pictures look soooooooo good!!! That black on that spoiler looks perfect. I might be leaning towards this black color instead of Ingot. I think the black looks perfect and matches the front PP splitter color.

[MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION] is that a matte black on the ruby red car? Or the base finish? Or is this how it comes without being painted?

EDIT - I see it is Satin black? Correct?
#twinning

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
We were told we would hear of the intro price on the 6th :confused:

Sponsored

SK GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT(sold), 17 1LE
Spoiler looks amazing. Holding off for painted pricing.