Sponsored

Steeda front/rear sway bar install

suckerv

IG: @amelias550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Deep Impact Blue
Good day, folks. I installed my Steeda front/rear sway bars today and figured I would do an install video. Had some help from my buddy Alex (AKA Russian). The whole install took approx 2.5-3 hours for a first time install. Having done it once, I'm pretty confident we can knock it out in less than 2 hours now.

The whole process is pretty straightforward, with the hardest part being some hard to reach bolts. just make sure you have a nice variety of socket sizes and you'll be fine. Having a second set of hands isn't necessary, but it helps a lot and definitely makes the task go faster.

I tried to be as concise as possible when making the vid, but it's sometimes hard to remember to have the camera rolling when we're struggling with a bolt or something, so I apologize if some things were kind of glossed over.

Anyhow, here's the video!

[ame]
Sponsored

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Good day, folks. I installed my Steeda front/rear sway bars today and figured I would do an install video. Had some help from my buddy Alex (AKA Russian). The whole install took approx 2.5-3 hours for a first time install. Having done it once, I'm pretty confident we can knock it out in less than 2 hours now.

The whole process is pretty straightforward, with the hardest part being some hard to reach bolts. just make sure you have a nice variety of socket sizes and you'll be fine. Having a second set of hands isn't necessary, but it helps a lot and definitely makes the task go faster.

I tried to be as concise as possible when making the vid, but it's sometimes hard to remember to have the camera rolling when we're struggling with a bolt or something, so I apologize if some things were kind of glossed over.

Anyhow, here's the video!

Great video ! Remember to toque all fasteners to factory specs. Torque specs are listed under product description at Steeda.com