Sponsored

Steeda developing parts

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
My money is on Evolution Performance.

Would be awesome to see the lined up together at the same track.

Steeda has always provide some great parts for racers who want to add a bit of performance and great handling. Wish I could say the same for their styling cues. I think the car looks a bit conservative and a bit done up with the stickers, kinda reminds me of something that came out of the 90's.
Besides that, I would still buy their parts which have always been top notch.

It's just a rendering. Give them a chance to get the car in their garage. I doubt they will release their final design before the car is even available for sale.
Sponsored

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Don't forget that Steeda makes parts for drag racers too. I bet they will have some really strong axles for the 2015 Mustang. I like the clean body designs Steeda comes up with. The red Steeda 2015 Mustang rendering is perfect. I would love to have a Steeda like the one pictured and would not want anything changed oh that body. It is perfect.

PsyopGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Commuter cars
Yes, we make a handful of different Performance Vehicles that are limited production:

Here is our Steeda Wide Body Edition:

Here is our Steeda Q350 Edition (Silver one)

You can check out our vehicles here ... you will be very happy with what we are developing for the 2015!

http://www.steeda.com/vehicles/

Best Regards,

TJ
Thanks, TJ. Do you guys list prices or do you let the dealers charge whatever they can? Obviously you're not going to publish their cost, but I'd like to have at least some kind of baseline (such as MSRP).

GMAN6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Focus
Does Steeda sell the wheels on the black car?
I looked at the site and didn't see them.

PsyopGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Commuter cars
Does Steeda sell the wheels on the black car?
I looked at the site and didn't see them.
I could be wrong but it looks to me like the wheels won't fit under stock wheelwells.

Sponsored

GMAN6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Focus
Oh, didn't notice the flared wheel wells. Guess I was blinded by the wheels...
Thanks.

Shredicus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E92 M3
As someone who currently owns a Lincoln LS V8, a car which while very fun to drive has no aftermarket whatsoever, I am pumped to see such steadfast aftermarket development already underway for the s550.:clap2:

Holyfenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Someone has already mentioned this but please develop a true Carbon Fiber Cold Air intake. I'm sure many would be willing to pay the premium that comes with a part like that.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, TJ. Do you guys list prices or do you let the dealers charge whatever they can? Obviously you're not going to publish their cost, but I'd like to have at least some kind of baseline (such as MSRP).
They are listed on our Authorized Ford Dealer sites. There are several different packages ... what is your email address? I can send you some info on the packages & pricing.

Best Regards,

TJ

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
For the Steeda GT500 widebody, we opted for a high-end set of billet forged aluminum wheels custom machined to our exacting specifications. With the opportunity to up-size wheel and tire fitments on a wide-body conversion, we opted for a staggered wheel fitment with 22"x10.5" (front) and 22" x 12.25" (rear).

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored