Sponsored

Steeda adjustable proaction front struts

codereddew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
One of my Steeda proaction adjustable front struts will not adjust. I’ve put a good amount of force trying to turn it and it will not budge in either direction (CW or CCW). Strut on the other side adjusts easily.

Anyone else ever run into this issue or know a way to possibly fix it?
Sponsored

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Cayman GTS, 15 Explorer Sport , 09 Honda Fit
One of my Steeda proaction adjustable front struts will not adjust. I’ve put a good amount of force trying to turn it and it will not budge in either direction (CW or CCW). Strut on the other side adjusts easily.

Anyone else ever run into this issue or know a way to possibly fix it?

My rears got a little rusty , I hit them with some penetrating oil then had to use the Steeda tool and some channel locks on one of them. How have you tried to adjust it ?

OP
OP
codereddew

codereddew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
My rears got a little rusty , I hit them with some penetrating oil then had to use the Steeda tool and some channel locks on one of them. How have you tried to adjust it ?
I’ll have to try some penetrating oil although, it’s not rusted on but def worth a shot. And I’ve been using the tool that Steeda provide.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Reach out to steeda.

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Cayman GTS, 15 Explorer Sport , 09 Honda Fit
I’ll have to try some penetrating oil although, it’s not rusted on but def worth a shot. And I’ve been using the tool that Steeda provide.

Yeah I had to grab the tool with some channel locks for a little extra leverage . My fronts moved easy , the rears no as much .
Sponsored